OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
194268464_4759957950699358_460936622456009579_n.jpg

If Kyrie’s never experienced racism in Boston… And Boston hasn’t been in the headlines recently for this type of thing what was kyries point in saying this crap? Just for his own benefit to have something to play for… Good for him but he’s an idiot in my book. Bringing up irrelevant BS for your own benefit
10387B08-A453-4EF9-8F57-CDF18238199D.jpeg

I don’t recall but were we saying it was obvious here? I don’t recall that to be true more so that he should be top 3

I honestly don’t recall anyone in the media or a consensus somewhere saying luka is a no brainer #1
I was on that hill early. Didn’t understand what people were seeing in Bagley or Ayton to think it was even arguable. I feel like the Ringer might’ve been there too? Could be wrong though. Mocks are predictive of what people think is going to happen though, not who is the best. You’re better off looking at Big Board’s or draft guides for that. Sarver had decided he was gonna pick the U of A kid pretty well in advance of the draft.

If Kyrie’s never experienced racism in Boston… And Boston hasn’t been in the headlines recently for this type of thing what was kyries point in saying this crap? Just for his own benefit to have something to play for… Good for him but he’s an idiot in my book. Bringing up irrelevant BS for your own benefit
10387B08-A453-4EF9-8F57-CDF18238199D.jpeg

this is from 2 years ago

Kyrie said it himself that he’s never experienced racism in the Boston… The TD Garden has not been in headlines recently for racist remarks so what was the point of even saying any of this? Kyrie bringing up a irrelevant issues just to benefit himself
A white man just threw a water bottle at him...

Now sure we can point out he only did that AFTER Kyrie's comments
But Kyrie only said he didn't want to experience any racism, an always relevant issue
Which apparently was enough to get a Boston fan riled up enough to commit *gasp* racism! In Boston!
GKmJ.gif

And Kyrie might have said he's never experienced it in Boston, but Marcus Smart who's played his entire career there says he's seen it many times, which of course he ******* has. NBA arenas aren't racism-free zones the same way schools aren't drug free zones.

A white man just threw a water bottle at him...

Now sure we can point out he only did that AFTER Kyrie's comments
But Kyrie only said he didn't want to experience any racism, an always relevant issue
Which apparently was enough to get a Boston fan riled up enough to commit *gasp* racism! In Boston!
GKmJ.gif

And Kyrie might have said he's never experienced it in Boston, but Marcus Smart who's played his entire career there says he's seen it many times, which of course he ****ing has. NBA arenas aren't racism-free zones the same way schools aren't drug free zones.
Dont lump everyone in boston together. Idiot threw a water bottle and you assuming hes racist..maybe hes just mad kyrie is throwing boston under the bus

Dont lump everyone in boston together. Idiot threw a water bottle and you assuming hes racist..maybe hes just mad kyrie is throwing boston under the bus
How do you feel about Myers Leonard and Black Lives Matter in the NBA?

Not gonna lie, some type of rendition of this with Bill Rusell or someone would be fire :lol:

Boston DA has an Irish dad and Barbadian mother. She stood up and said "I'm the new black Irish" then got elected in a landslide. Probably rustled so many jimmies.:lol:

EbCc6XXX0AAhO6P.jpg:large

Last edited:
How do u guys like the playoffs in the summer time? I actually prefer it.

Growing up and having the playoffs begin right as the weather changed to spring was great. And then finals right as school was letting out. I preferred it that way and would like it to stay like that for sentimental reasons and so it doesn't interfere with other summer stuff like BBQ's and vacations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom