OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
CF91692E-D447-44A7-9FBC-B3766222AB7F.gif
54e9ecc3f8a568667f9e39f9ea816540.gif

Backpage Gregg!

Lot of rookie mistakes made by Gregg Anthony. For 1, $80? For full on sex? Even the ooglie mooglies with OKCs low cost of living scarcely drop that low, and then idk about the 1500 block of Rhode Island Avenue Nw but if you are in an unfamiliar srea yoj have to only patronize ones who have OF, premium snaps, and other hobby review sites page. Sounds like she hit him witb the classix setup verbage, " so my fine gentlemen are you saying you'd like to trade intercourse for us dollars in this fine Thursday Feb 1 2015 night?" Should have just run in an Asian strip mall joint. They wouldnt know or care who he is

Last edited:

Lot of rookie mistakes made by Gregg Anthony. For 1, $80? For full on sex? Even the ooglie mooglies with OKCs low cost of living scarcely drop that low, and then idk about the 1500 block of Rhode Island Avenue Nw but if you are in an unfamiliar srea yoj have to only patronize ones who have OF, premium snaps, and other hobby review sites page. Sounds like she hit him witb the classix setup verbage, " so my fine gentlemen are you saying you'd like to trade intercourse for us dollars in this fine Thursday Feb 1 2015 night?"
I swear I'm not judging you but the only time I see in depth analysis on anything from you it's about prostitution :lol:

Ben Simmons is a nice accessory

But if you have to depend on him to win you a playoff game?

Good luck.

the fact that he wasn't even bringing up the ball in the last 2 mins to avoid the ft line is a MAJOR red flag. That's when great players WANT the ball to tale over. Ben is doing the exact opposite. It's a red flag, there's no way around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom