OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
1599484060428.jpeg
Murda Mal w/ the ******** :smokin

Na Show me where I said any of that. Since that’s what you wanna do. A lot of people can’t look at both sides of the equation and its getting lame. you should be the one in bed, must be tiring trying so hard to maintain your “cool white dude” reputation.

Keep going...

Because it’s true.

Also, I’m white.
My point is if you’re going to say stuff like this above and then finish it off with “im white” I guess that makes it OK right? i’m pretty much saying… If you’re white then I’m black. You people don’t get the sarcasm I guess it just seems like people are constantly crapping on white people in here... even the white dudes(weird).No one ever says anything about it either but if it was the other way around then itd be a big deal

My point is if you’re going to say stuff like this above and then finish it off with “im white” I guess that makes it OK right? i’m pretty much saying… If you’re white then I’m black. You people don’t get the sarcasm I guess it just seems like people are constantly crapping on white people in here... even the white dudes(weird).No one ever says anything about it either but if it was the other way around then itd be a big deal

As it should be? Do you not understand why the other way around is a problem and what you're complainign about is nothing? I'm genuinely asking because there's a clear reason why the other way around is a major problem :lol: ,

One of these teams goin to the finals. Western conference at the very least. It's looking like the finals though. Utah or Memphis. This a good as game.

giphy.gif

My point is if you’re going to say stuff like this above and then finish it off with “im white” I guess that makes it OK right? i’m pretty much saying… If you’re white then I’m black. You people don’t get the sarcasm I guess it just seems like people are constantly crapping on white people in here. Cool i guess

That’s actually not what’s happening in here at all. You just don’t care to slow down and actually think about what people are telling you.

I’m not cool at all. I’m just not deliberately ignorant.

tenor.gif

:lol::ohwell: at this Kia K5 commercial. Thats just the Optima nt brethren, don't fall for it. And their budget significantly decreased to have no Blake Griffin or Lebron James in their commercial, just "random black guy we found on Fiverr." He's the same dude who created their new logo too. I hope they go out of business. But they pay me back my 21k first

The funniest fan on court was the guy at the pelicans game in the warm up suit :lol: they actually passed him the ball and he got up a shot too :rofl:

Its a running joke. I'm actually cuffed bruh bruh. I am also poor and live very paycheck to paycheck. Car payment 600 a month for a remaining God knows how long
Why not put that 600 towards a lawyer to wiggle u out that deal? Gotta be cheaper in the long run opposed to to what you're paying on that note.

As it should be? Do you not understand why the other way around is a problem and what you're complainign about is nothing? I'm genuinely asking because there's a clear reason why the other way around is a major problem :lol: ,
Coming in here and reading “white dudes is cornballs” or “the audacity of caucacity” like wtfff lol.

If wizards don’t capatilize .... some other team will capitalize on sending Ben to the line which will handicap his team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom