OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't get it

Step 1. Defend racism because you root for the same team

Step 2. Tell black people the racism you're defending doesn't exist

Step 3. Lie about being black to another white guy that already knows you're lying

Step 4.
tenor.gif

These fans were asked to stay home for one season and are acting beyond reckless and the playoffs just started.

I just don't get it

Step 3. Lie about being black to another white guy that already knows you're lying

Step 4.
tenor.gif

he/she is transracial b

I just don't get it

Step 4.
tenor.gif
where did I say any of that besides the last one(jokingly). when did I defend racism? When did I say that racism doesn’t exist?

Got to bed, Bud. You’re not helping yourself.
Na Show me where I said any of that. Since that’s what you wanna do. A lot of people can’t look at both sides of the equation and its getting lame. you should be the one in bed, must be tiring trying so hard to maintain your “cool white dude” reputation.

I just don't get it

Step 1. Defend racism because you root for the same team.

Step 4.
tenor.gif

I agree with Steps 1 through 3 and I've done the same things except I have never pretended to be white but I am a PROUD BLACK CONSERVATIVE MAN. I am a HUGE CELTS fan and I can say that when our fans use slurs against other BLACK people it is justified and I support it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom