OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
CCFCE1CC-7A3E-4F70-806F-CB74A278EA07.gif

Two weeks ago Boston radio were claiming Danny was expected to step down and Brad was going to be what Doc was with the Clippers.

Now we're out of a coach.

I hope they bring in a defensive minded coach

Brad's always kinda struck me as a guy that was probably a little too analytically in the weeds to connect with players and manage the flow of a game when the lights were on and the testosterone/egos were flying high at this stage.

Just always thinking and analyzing and never really just going with the flow of what's happening.

Kyrie Irving took down the Celtics organization :wow:

Kyrie is the epitome of oochie wally wally and one mic'n. :lol:

“there’s nothing like playing at TD Garden,” and that he wasn’t saying any of this to “appease” those in attendance, but that he “actually” loves Boston."

"And I just started thinking about it and I was just so grateful because my dad went to school at [Boston University], my mom and dad met at [Boston University], I had been at [Boston University] for Elite camps but I had no idea I’d come to Boston but when I had the opportunity.”

That would be dumb IMO. 23 and 24. Jaylen on a great deal. Tatum hasn't even peaked.

A shake up elsewhere would be good though.

it’s a risk but ultimately do the two compliment each other? Are they going to be able to play any other way than ‘your turn/my turn basketball?’

it’s not a knock on either of them. Just an observation

it’s a risk but ultimately do the two compliment each other? Are they going to be able to play any other way than ‘your turn/my turn basketball?’

Isn't that kinda the point of shaking things up at the coaching level though? Try to get more out of the core?

Isn't that kinda the point of shaking things up at the coaching level though? Try to get more out of the core?

True but you’re still going to have to use the two in a similar fashion. One isos the other watches. One plays PNR the other watches. Maybe it works differently when they eventually move on from Kemba.

they need playmaking from someone for sure

They need a better connector at PG than Kyrie and injured Kemba. Hayward was big in that role when he was healthy.

What was the Celtics issue with Kemba? Was it his injuries this year or was he just not that good anymore?

Stevens had no idea what he was doing head coach wise and the C’s just doubled down on him :lol: :smh:

If they’re gonna get anywhere they need to trade Jaylen Brown for a real complement to Tatum’s game. Brown is a superstar in the making in his own right but he stunts Tatum’s game because Tatum is too unselfish. Maybe something like Brown to Dallas for Kristops...

And HC wise for the C’s I don’t know. Probably be Budenholzer after he gets fired this season lol

Mark Jackson would be great

What was the Celtics issue with Kemba? Was it his injuries this year or was he just not that good anymore?
He missed alotta games and wasn’t as good as he was in Charlotte…If he’s healthy next season and still can’t get back to that level than you know yo really washed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom