OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should hire mark Jackson
giphy.gif

Very well documented racist city hiring a black head coach, who is known to bring church and religion into the locker room.

giphy (1).gif

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

If they’re gonna get anywhere they need to trade Jaylen Brown for a real complement to Tatum’s game. Brown is a superstar in the making in his own right but he stunts Tatum’s game because Tatum is too unselfish. Maybe something like Brown to Dallas for Kristops...

Yikes. Imagine trading JB for Porzingis :lol:

I'm already on the fire Brad train if that happened.

They need a better connector at PG than Kyrie and injured Kemba. Hayward was big in that role when he was healthy.

i agree. Always felt like Tatum/brown/ Kemba were three levels of the same player.

not sure how they offload Kemba. He needs to be a high volume guy to be effective. And them knees might be cooked

giphy.gif

Very well documented racist city hiring a black head coach, who is known to bring church and religion into the locker room.

giphy (1).gif

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

they’ve had more black head coaches in their history than any other franchise in the league, right?

Why do people want Mark Jackson to get another coaching gig?

He pissed off everyone in the warriors FO by being an ***, couldn't keep his religion out of the locker room by insisting everyone participate in prayer, had Klay Thompson running mid range post up sets, and risked further injury to Steph's ankle by having him hop around on it in a church after having "Jesus" heal it.

Keep his *** right where it's at.

Why do people want Mark Jackson to get another coaching gig?

He pissed off everyone in the warriors FO by being an ***, couldn't keep his religion out of the locker room by insisting everyone participate in prayer, had Klay Thompson running mid range post up sets, and risked further injury to Steph's ankle by having him hop around on it in a church after having "Jesus" heal it.

Keep his *** right where it's at.

Yikes I never knew about all the religion stuff. That's a pass for me. What he do feed everyone communion and have them sip on wine before the game?

Forgive me if this has been asked already, but do we think this moving was coming regardless or did Danny seal his fate with his comments last week about racism in Boston?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom