OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes I never knew about all the religion stuff. That's a pass for me. What he do feed everyone communion and have them sip on wine before the game?
Google Mark Jackson street corner preaching

also apparently he told people Bogut was evil because he was an atheist or some ****

Yikes. Imagine trading JB for Porzingis :lol:

I'm already on the fire Brad train if that happened.

Porzingis never meshed well in Dallas but I think he could be “the unicorn” again elsewhere and C’s need a competent big. Dallas gets to take the next step with that trade as well

Forgive me if this has been asked already, but do we think this moving was coming regardless or did Danny seal his fate with his comments last week about racism in Boston?

there were rumblings a couple months back before his idiot comments a few days ago

The Ainge thing makes some sense.... he had a very long term plan that he ultimately bungled and maybe ownership didn’t think he could explain his way out of it.

For Brad it sounds like a straight promotion tbh. Much cushier job than coaching. Wonder how he’ll do.

Yikes I never knew about all the religion stuff. That's a pass for me. What he do feed everyone communion and have them sip on wine before the game?
I forgot the best part, he told the entire team Festus Ezeli was actually rooting for them to fail....while Festus was on the team dealing with an injury. When Festus found out he cried. **** Mark Jackson.

Billups should be at the top of the list.

Need someone who isn't afraid to call out the players

Last edited:
I'd be happy with Billups, but always thought he wanted a front office gig instead.

What was the Celtics issue with Kemba? Was it his injuries this year or was he just not that good anymore?
1622646308928.gif

The most surprising thing to me about the Boston situation is Brad moving upstairs. Dude seemed like a coaching lifer to me.

The most surprising thing to me about the Boston situation is Brad moving upstairs. Dude seemed like a coaching lifer to me.
just signed an extension
maybe he really wanted to quit if he was " burned out"

C's know he'd sit for a year then end up somewhere else
they gave that man the keys to stay
idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom