OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
does jvg even wanna go back to coaching? been seeing his name on potential hire lists for decade plus. he prob just takes these interviews to get wined & dined lol

JVG and Mark Jackson comfortable and getting paid extremely well as analysts. They both love the spotlight with the coaching speculation though. :lol::lol::lol:

If I were Brad I'd look at how the Clips fare this playoffs and build accordingly

Relatedly, I’m nervous about tonight because the crowd energy level at Clippers home games -how should I put this? - sucks.

Clippers may have been getting booed in Dallas, but at least the building was live.

Kemba was never injury prone before this year though. this was his worse season by far. Lacking toughness I disagree. I don’t think Smart, Tatum, Brown play soft.

They have rotational pieces that can score. Literally legit rotational bigs away from actually being good and making noise.

I wouldn’t panic and make a dumb roster shaking move.
Time will tell

Celtics somehow being in a worse position after getting rid of the GM this thread has criticized for years is right on par with NT showing its *** on a daily basis :lol:

"Danny Ain't, Almost Ainge, 1 championship in almost twenty years, haha!"

*Ainge steps down.*

"Haha Celtics are in shambles!"

Last edited:
Celtics somehow being in a worse position after getting rid of the GM this thread a has criticized for years is right one par with NT showing its *** on a daily basis :lol:

The “c” in ACA doesn’t just stand for Clippers

The LA Bulls path to the finals is looking so pretty :nthat: expecting a big game from Playoff P tonight and of course Kawhicael

1622646412029.png

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pretty sure he had 18 points and a better FG% than Luka in game 4 on Sunday but I’ll let you attempt to be funny
You watched the games or nah? He's been a total detriment, and I've been the biggest defender of him on this forum over the last year. :lol:
I'll take getting washed by Clippers if it leads to Donnie Nelson getting Danny Ainged.
Here, here.

I don't think Donnie's bad, but it just feels like the whole organization needs fresh air.

I bet if there was no blowback to picking then trading Wiseman so fast, the Warriors would trade him for Marcus Smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom