OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
1622646412029.png
9477E52A-4A21-47EE-A4AE-33E1DEB887DB.gif

Question for the group. Is Brad now officially The Best GM in the NBA or do we need to wait until next season to anoint him with that title?

Pretty impressive to become the best coach in the nba in your first 2 years and then make a transition like this.

I think Brad ships out both Kemba and Smart this summer.
If I were in charge, I think I would voluntarily take a step back for a year or two to increase flexibility for the future. Tough part is Kemba doesn't have much value and Smart will be a free agent next summer.

06 kobe?

Is Dame on the verge of blowing a 3-1 lead?

would Damian Lillard air-ball the series-winning shot?

Is Damian Lillard going to quit on his team at halftime of game 7?

Has Damian Lillard requested a trade because his team isn't good enough?

This idea that kobe bryant scored so many points routinely is all an illusion. That was all regular season ball-hog ****. If you ball-hog enough, eventually you will score 50 points several times, especially in the regular season when defenses ain't locked in. He didn't do any of that in the playoffs.

Didn't he score 50 points four games in a row in the regular season? How come he only scored 50 points one time in the playoffs (in 220 games) and that was only because the game went to overtime after he air-balled the series-winner?

Didn't he score 40 points like 13 times in the regular season in the same calendar month? How come he only scored 40 points 13 times in 220 playoff games? How come he only scored 40 points one time in 37 Finals games?

How come Russell Westbrook's NBA Finals high is higher than bryant's and Westbrook has only played 5 Finals games as opposed to bryant's 37 Finals games?

How come it took Allen Iverson exactly one Finals game to score 48 points but bryant never scored 41 points in any of his 37 Finals games?

How come Kyrie Irving has twice as many 40-point Finals games than bryant but has played in only one-third as many Finals games?

How come LeBron scored 41 points twice in a two-game span in the Finals but bryant never scored 41 in a Finals game?

It's all a mirage.

Jamal Murray had twice as many 50-point games in one playoff series than bryant did in 220 playoff games.

Allen Iverson had twice as many 50-point games in one playoff series than bryant did in 220 playoff games.

Damian Lillard has twice as many 50-point playoff games than bryant and he's probably played one-fourth as many playoff games.
Kobe....
More playoff wins, points, assists, rebounds, finals mvp’s and championships than anyone you named minus LJ....man sit down and look up consistency

Just realized how much more interesting Atlanta and Philly becomes if Embiid is out for part of the series....bout to buy some home game tix once Hawks handle business tonight

Kryie had Brad Stevens about to step away from basketball altogether and made Danny Ainge quit his job. Now I see why the annonymous GM who made this quote was mad. The players certainly do have a lot of power :rofl:

“Player empowerment is a catchall for the fact that the league has done a terrible job of empowering teams, …. The players have all of the leverage in every situation. I think it’s the worst thing that ever happened to professional sports on all levels.” Anonymous NBA GM

Fake or not I could def see that quote being true. A lot of the older heads with old school mentalities can’t grasp the new generation of players. The money given today changed all that “loyalty and pride” era these ex players lived in.

Just realized how much more interesting Atlanta and Philly becomes if Embiid is out for part of the series....bout to buy some home game tix once Hawks handle business tonight
Agreed. Not saying Atlanta has a chance, but it makes the series more fun. Philly has a few guys that can put the ball in the basket consistently, they ain't the Knickerbockers

Celtics are actually in a good position. I wouldn’t move anyone significant, they’re literally a healthy team and a solid starting big away from a ECF bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom