OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gonna be honest I didn’t see a single game of Fox this year.
You goofed. He's awesome.
Kristaps first 4 seasons compared to De’Aaron Fox’s? No. If you want to say De’Aaron Fox has more room for improvement than that’s fair
Kristaps at his peak is probably a better player. But even injuries aside, how often do we see that peak? As a Mav, we saw it for about 30 games last year, particularly in the bubble, before he got hurt.

I don't know if it's fit with the Mavs, if he's just not a guy that's ever going to burn hot from an intensity standpoint consistently, or what... The ebbs and flows in energy, intensity and effort are obvious. And the valleys are deeeeeep.

i agree. Always felt like Tatum/brown/ Kemba were three levels of the same player.

not sure how they offload Kemba. He needs to be a high volume guy to be effective. And them knees might be cooked
Bruh this always confused me, like the Clippers saw this experiment and said yes lets go and get two wing guys to win us a ring in the new era of basketball. Tatum and Brown were always fighting for the man spot.

Lonzo on this Celtics team :pimp:
Can't lie I always wanted this pairing on my Lakers.

Here We Go Again GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

catch yal after the game im sad

I swear some **** always happens when we play in Washington. We still close it out tonight. Simmons revenge game

Was it from that fall or lingering? His knee def did jerk a little when he went on his ***

The most surprising thing to me about the Boston situation is Brad moving upstairs. Dude seemed like a coaching lifer to me.
WILD I always thought Brad was like 1 playoff series away from being fired. All this time owners are like yeah we want that guy in charge.
i nominate PP
Pierce going to be following in Pitino steps having strippers for the players and smokes available.

Brooklyn gonna cruise to this championship if/when they get past the Bucks (assuming Embiid's injury is being downplayed).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom