OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t be surprised boo

1622656075351.gif

KP ain't the perfect picture of injury recovery, but his was also a small tear they surgically repaired and he hasn't moved well all season long after sitting for 4 months.

He did the rehab and other **** first, too.

Clint know what’s up. Montrez goofy *** ain’t getting enough criticism. Big part of the Clippers’ chemistry dissension in the bubble. PG’s looking like the man now and Montrez looking like the 13th man.

Referring to Kawhi as double agent man :lol: :nthat:

i saw a clip of stephen jackson on undisputed today saying vogel should take blame
he should've played montrez and not guys like wes. his reason was wes has failed in playoff situations. did he forget trez getting schooled by jokic last yr :lol:
scary hours if trez has to play heavy minutes

RIP season |l

Joel would have been MVP if healthy
Sixers would have had the best chance to make it to the finals with Bucks and Nets grinding it out plus LeBron and AD out, we also would have had court advantage if the Jazz didn't make it.

Ben Simmons time to shine and put the team on his shoulders

I expect a strong 13 pts from him tonight

RIP season |l

Joel would have been MVP if healthy
Sixers would have had the best chance to make it to the finals with Bucks and Nets grinding it out plus LeBron and AD out, we also would have had court advantage if the Jazz didn't make it.

Injuries man :smh: . 76ers could beat the Nets too :smh:

Philly’s other “all-star” :rolleyes is gonna have to actually get some buckets tonight. Hopefully the Wizards will slide Gafford in at the 4 to keep Dwight and Ben off the boards but it’s Scott Brooks so who knows.

KP ain't the perfect picture of injury recovery, but his was also a small tear they surgically repaired and he hasn't moved well all season long after sitting for 4 months.

He did the rehab and other **** first, too.

God didn't design men that large to be able to run and jump like that over an extended period of time.

What big has torn his meniscus and wasn't cooked afterwards?

i saw a clip of stephen jackson on undisputed today saying vogel should take blame
he should've played montrez and not guys like wes. his reason was wes has failed in playoff situations. did he forget trez getting schooled by jokic last yr :lol:
scary hours if trez has to play heavy minutes

Trez can’t guard PnR. I guess he’s an option since street clothes is hurt and Andre Drummond has no idea what’s going on when he’s on the court but Lakers would be better off looking for Lebron to score 50 ppg over the next 2 games then depending on Harrell to be the primary rim protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom