OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still need to check out South Side, I've seen you big it up a few times on here. Michael Che show had me dying :lol:

South Side is so ****ing funny. So many quotables.

I did not like the Michael Che show. Gave it a solid 3 out of 10.

Brooklyn v Bucks is for the championship imo.

If this was the old NBA and the winning a championship required a certain level of toughness, physicality and defense,

Id pick the Bucks to beat Brooklyn.

but I don't think that matters as much anymore.,
Nets have the greatest playoff offense of all time, So I have to think Brooklyn should take this.

There is a path for Bucks to get the upset tho,

dominante them physically, protect the rim and the 3 point line and squash them on the offensive glass.

I hope they can pull it off... but I favour the Nets. :/

I got Bucks taking game 1 in a close game. Still iffy on who actually wins that series however. On paper it’s far and away Brooklyn but something has been off about this team

If clips can get their **** together they can match up with MIL. A healthy utah could as well

Dont think the other west teams have anything for the nets or bucks. Brooklyn is a horrible matchup for the jazz as well

Jrue guarding any of harden or kyrie should be entertaining

I got Bucks taking game 1 in a close game. Still iffy on who actually wins that series however. On paper it’s far and away Brooklyn but something has been off about this team

Its Brooklyn’s to lose, I can see them being mental midgets when things are tough. Defense also a bit questionable. That being said, not too much faith in Big Westbrook either.

1622899001523.jpeg

We keep score, he keep scorin

I can’t drink that **** breh. I honestly been trying for years. Tried all them new flavors

Just upsets my stomach and not a good buzz

Can only do privilege or some don these days lol

I got to think for Bucks to win they got to do everything perfectly on offense. Whereas with the nets there's so much more room for error.

Its Brooklyn’s to lose, I can see them being mental midgets when things are tough. Defense also a bit questionable. That being said, not too much faith in Big Westbrook either.

Coincidentally I’ve seen all 3 of Brooklyn’s stars show up small in series matchups where they were either the favorite or took a commanding lead in. Coach Budenholzer is a fraud but he’s gonna be looking to out coach Nash like his job depends on it....because it LITERALLY does. He’s out of there if Bucks lose this series

I’m byke :pimp: It was hell not being able to post during games.
Let the record show that I will not be engaging in anymore back & forths with Hahahaha Hahahaha
I got banned from the NFL & NBA playoff thread messing with him, but I'm out the cage.

You must have said some wild **** to me. I always get banned and I didn’t even get banned. I was censored.

**** the Nets, Bucks in 2

James Harden let’s get it

PJ starting makes the bucks easier to defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom