OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still remember Ayton's first game against Jokic :lol: Ayton was absolutely torched. Jokic had a 35 point trip double. Since then though :nerd:

Out of the 5 wins that Jokic has over Ayton, 2 of those were Overtime games

Ayton this season in 3 games v Jokic: 22/12/1/1 on 70% FG and 90% FT

Screen Shot 2021-06-05 at 10.03.12 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-05 at 9.58.15 AM.png

All of a sudden everybody convinced they got 7 guys that generate offense and can’t be beat. :lol: WILD

:lol: Everybody just trying to keep up appearances at this point.
Brah, if Dallas wins tomorrow, either Luka or Donovan getting to the conference finals is :pimp:

I got no horse in that matchup but tbh I think it's clear Dallas is too Luka centric and they're running on fumes, grasping for straws on both ends of the floor

Utah should be able to matchup with any of the remaining teams outside of Brooklyn (assuming Conley can play)

I got no horse in that matchup but tbh I think it's clear Dallas is too Luka centric and they're running on fumes, grasping for straws on both ends of the floor

Dallas ain’t winning tomorrow. Luka looked like he was outta gas last night. They’re asking him to do too much and other than Tim they aren’t getting enough consistently from anyone else.

They’ve done a good job everywhere else defensively, but they got no answers for Kawhi.

Dallas ain’t winning tomorrow. Luka looked like he was outta gas last night. They’re asking him to do too much and other than Tim they aren’t getting enough consistently from anyone else.

They’ve done a good job everywhere else defensively, but they got no answers for Kawhi.
I fear we may be hanging out in the offseason thread soon. I'm really interested in how exactly Dallas can improve their roster, it's definitely looking like a challenge to do that

Wouldn't mind Dallas winning tomorrow just for the *******, but the Jazz would make short work of them.

That would be a 5 game series max.

Clippers/Jazz would be a more even matchup, that's at least a 6 game series.

PHX over DEN in a close six. Joker will beast, but the Facu/Rivers backcourt is going to catch up with the Nuggs this round.

Considering how well LAC shot the 3 in the regular season, it appears that DAL has been lucky as hell in this series :lol: LAC should have been advanced by now with how many open 3's they're getting

1622914620111.png

I don't know what the Porzingis issue is with the Mavs but he's definitely done there. Seems like he has no faith in the coaches and likewise. The statline will look bad but he is pretty much just an after-thought on offense now except to be a floor-spacer for Luka's isos

I know he plays small but the Mavs don't really help him out by running any plays for him to get going either. He is barely putting up any shots now so his confidence is completely gone

Porzingis cant move i cant really slander him cause he’s hobbled by injuries and it sucks

I mentioned this after watching Game 5 too. I don't think it's physical limitations - mentally the guy just looks unconfident and plays with poor body language and low energy.

I mentioned this after watching Game 5 too. I don't think it's physical limitations - mentally the guy just looks unconfident and plays with poor body language and low energy.
Think the meniscus zapped some mobility and he’s just tentative moving around period right now.

Offense, defense, whatever. More often than not it looks like he’s avoiding contact and getting into traffic trying to avoid another issue.

Considering how well LAC shot the 3 in the regular season, it appears that DAL has been lucky as hell in this series :lol: LAC should have been advanced by now with how many open 3's they're getting

1622914620111.png

It’s crazy. PG, Morris and Batum have all been bricking open 3s they’ve been nailing all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom