OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't hate him like many seem to here lol. He's hit or miss but he's had some funny ones imo
Lil bruhs just need some guidance, some of their concepts are truly funny. I feel like they could do a sketch show with some experienced help.

Facts. They can definitely be hit or miss, but the talent & concepts are there.
If someone were to take them under their wing, they could definitely hit another level.

I fear we may be hanging out in the offseason thread soon. I'm really interested in how exactly Dallas can improve their roster, it's definitely looking like a challenge to do that

We getting packed up quick.

The adjustment of getting Kawhi the ball at the free throw line pretty much rendered the Boban gimmick useless.

That Gimmick is the only reason we won another game

The first time RDC did the Lebron skit was hilarious but they've done it so much at this point
Their other skits are on point, especially the employee training ones

We getting packed up quick.

The adjustment of getting Kawhi the ball at the free throw line pretty much rendered the Boban gimmick useless.

That Gimmick is the only reason we won another game

I think you’re underestimating our negative home court advantage and generally tendency to be trash in early start games.

This Carlisle and Luka right now lol. Dudes creative as hell.
Lowkey, they made me want to watch anime with their skits.
Besides the Lebron skits, they **** be funny. IDC

I’m glad there’s 5 teams left who never won a chip ..... and if mavs lose tomorrow the most recent title out of the other 3 is 1983..... let some new teams compete for titles isn’t a bad thing .......

I think you’re underestimating our negative home court advantage and generally tendency to be trash in early start games.

Man that's all **** that goes out the window with your season on the line.

Whatever behaviors led to those performances aren't happening the night before a Game 7.

Game will be competitive until half way through the 4th and I think we fold.

The non Luka, Tim Hardaway and I guess Boban Mavs want nothing to do with shooting the ball.

196585940_4776384495723370_7040759993040514951_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom