OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
but how much is this on the players? this core of this buck's team have played about 7 years at least in the league.

if coach tells you attack the rim and you shoot jumpers that's not on the coach.

I mean I have no idea, but not going to Brook the post with KD with 4 fouls on him everytime down the floor just sea like coaching mal practice.

And this Gannis shooting 3s stuff is unbelievably stupid. Gannis doesn't strike me as some mavarick going rogue..so I have to think bud is okay with it

Missed the first half of the game.

These injuries man. :smh:

Hope Harden is okay.

His offensive arsenal is lacking. If he can’t muscle his way in, he goes to a predictable spin move.

He could muscle his way in if he would simply drop step and hook shot.

But everybody wants to be Kobe it's so stupid.

Gannis needs to watch tapes of Shaq.

You don't need these fancy moves, turn over both shoulders and hit a ******* Hook shot I feel like I'm losing my mind.

Gannis gunna get injured barraling into the lane like this

all because he refuses to shoot a hook shot.

The turnover he had like two possession ago was an example. His initial move got cut off, so it was a perfect opportunity to turn to the other shoulder and put up a short jump hook. Would be basically unblockable.

I mean I have no idea, but not going to Brook the post with KD with 4 fouls on him everytime down the floor just sea like coaching mal practice.

And this Gannis shooting 3s stuff is unbelievably stupid. Gannis doesn't strike me as some mavarick going rogue..so I have to think bud is okay with it

I just think bucks fans need to come to the realization that giannis isn't good enough to be the best player on a championship team.

i was just thinking, over the last 20-25 years with the exception of the 04 pistons, name me a team who won the chip who's best player wasn't better than giannis? duncan, kobe, dirk, d-wade, steph, kd, jordan, bron

Nets from went to switch everything to a pretty good drop coverage and fight over screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom