OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing about Giannis is that no one is winning a ring with Middleton as the 2nd best player in today's NBA.

Blake Griffin gon get Kyrie in Boston level boos when he comes back to Deteoit
He could muscle his way in if he would simply drop step and hook shot.

But everybody wants to be Kobe it's so stupid.

Gannis needs to watch tapes of Shaq.

You don't need these fancy moves, turn over both shoulders and hit a ****ing Hook shot I feel like I'm losing my mind.
Don’t know if it’s the IQ or just the changing role of the big man in today’s NBA

I just think bucks fans need to come to the realization that giannis isn't good enough to be the best player on a championship team.

i was just thinking, over the last 20-25 years with the exception of the 04 pistons, name me a team who won the chip who's best player wasn't better than giannis? duncan, kobe, dirk, d-wade, steph, kd, jordan, bron

I agree if he keeps playing like this but I think the coaching and development has to take heat for this.

It started with Jason Kidd changing his jumpshot, it look at ay smoother in Greece.

And this 3 point shooting and jumpshot stuff.
It's this mistake of treating him like some small forward.

He's a center, and he should have center moves.

He needs a hook shot but he's here shooting fade aways and 1 leg Dirk shots. It's insane.

For all of this Giannis slander in this thread it ain’t been him not hooping

Here the thing tho l, this nets d is herrendous, they have no one the gaurd him.

To win they need Gannis to be the best player in the series he needs to today vaporize everyone they put on him and he's not doing that.

Here the thing tho l, this nets d is herrendous, they have no one the gaurd him.

To win they need Gannis to be the best player in the series he needs to today vaporize everyone they put on him and he's not doing that.

He also needs his other max guy to play well too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom