OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree if he keeps playing like this but I think the coaching and development has to take heat for this.

It started with Jason Kidd changing his jumpshot, it look at ay smoother in Greece.

And this 3 point shooting and jumpshot stuff.
It's this mistake of treating him like some small forward.

He's a center, and he should have center moves.

He needs a hook shot but he's here shooting fade aways and 1 leg Dirk shots. It's insane.

What's tough is my brother has been a bucks fan for over 20 years and for the past 3 postseasons he gets all excited about their chances to win something. I don't want to hurt his feelings but it aint happening with giannis as the best player. Like i don't even like trolling him after postseason games cuz I know these losses get to him.

20210606_114506.jpg

Giannis should not be anywhere near the 3 point line. Stay in the paint attract the attention and score or dish. I have no clue why he's trying to fade just go over the top.

The ball movemnt by the Nets have been good.

:lol: Helping of Joe Harris

He's why you can't stop the Nets, if you switch everything you let Kyrie and KD roast your worst defender.

If you play regular pick and roll defense, Joe Harris will inevitably get wide open 3s.

I think it's basically impossible to stop.

nba deciding to go with early gms tomorrow. clips/mavs should've been prime time and sixers/hawks at noon

He's why you can't stop the Nets, if you switch everything you let Kyrie and KD roast your worst defender.

If you play regular pick and roll defense, Joe Harris will inevitably get wide open 3s.

I think it's basically impossible to stop.
They have Jrue, PJ, Giannis and Khris if they fry those guys one on one so be it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom