OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
clips put up a good fight. didn't fold when they could've and made it a gm
lue needs to make some slight adjustments. got to take luke out when you need some defense
i don't think kawhi is going to play this poorly again

Nasty basketball from the clippers forcing Marcus Morris to shoot all the 3’s in the final 8 minutes of the game btw

Dont think it was an instance of "scared to shoot"

Any shot the Clips would've taken there would've been contested or off balance.

Kawhi the main guy though he sees that his team is covered he gotta take that shot. Can't let a Morri take a contested shot for the tie/win.

Kawhi the main guy though he sees that his team is covered he gotta take that shot. Can't let a Morri take a contested shot for the tie/win.
morris could've given it back but it would've been a quick catch and shoot
thought PG would've pulled it since he made the one earlier

morris could've given it back but it would've been a quick catch and shoot

yeah PG gotta give that ball back to Kawhi and set a screen or something instead of swinging it to Morris trapped in the corner with the clock ticking.

clips put up a good fight. didn't fold when they could've and made it a gm
lue needs to make some slight adjustments. got to take luke out when you need some defense
i don't think kawhi is going to play this poorly again

Ty lue ain’t making no adjustments let’s be real here. Might call LeCoach for some advice

When did gobert start getting superstar calls off the ball.

Jazz were allowed to be physical in the 4th final 6 mins which was wack to see. Bogdanovic throwing all his weight onto Kawhi haha.

Mike Conley ain't gon save the jazz when he return.

yeah PG gotta give that ball back to Kawhi and set a screen or something instead of swinging it to Morris trapped in the corner with the clock ticking.

Morris is best from the corners. Think they underestimated Rudy’s ability to get out there to cover.

Jazz were allowed to be physical in the 4th final 6 mins which was wack to see. Bogdanovic throwing all his weight onto Kawhi haha.

Theyre up 1-0 though, who needs saving at the moment?

gobert getting away with moving screens
o'neal and bog being extra physical on defense. look like some 90s defense

Am I tripping or do y’all think Morris could’ve jumped into Gobert for 3 free throws? Wasn’t he in the air?

Am I tripping or do y’all think Morris could’ve jumped into Gobert for 3 free throws? Wasn’t he in the air?

Yes, he was in the air, but Marcus Morris isn’t getting that call on the road in Utah in a playoff game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom