OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawg
laff (1).gif

Hawks need Hunter to lock Tobias.
Let Embiid get off and try not to foul
Don’t let Curry or Shake get off.

I still think the Hawks can win the series but only if Hunter plays.

Last edited:
You put Utah's exact roster anywhere else in America and I would feel totally different about them. Hell the national media would too
Bruh this. They just talked about how liked karl malone is in salt lake city :lol:.

I'm like bruh, that ain't **** to brag about. As a black man, why would I gaf if those racist *** white folks on my nuts? Clearly there's something about you they like, uncle ruckus head ***. He def a sucka in my book, and a pedo, and a *****. For life.

F that fan base and state.

Paul george weakest minded dude in the league.

He bailed himself out saying he had mental illness. So we can't talked about him

That's cap though.

He just warm cookies.

HIM HIM was saying it earlier but I don’t think anyone respects him anymore.

From the refs to the opposing players… **** maybe even his own teammates and coaching staff. Everybody is looking at him wondering why he has a Nike sig line.

PG is stupid talented and should be one of the best 12-15 players in the league but he’s so far in his own head it’s hilarious/sad to watch.

There was 1 possession in particular where Gobert was matched up on him at the 3 point line. PG held the ball for like 5 seconds. Just held it. Didn’t even think of attacking Gobert off the dribble and shot a ******** 3 that bricked. Like bro what are you doing out here?

HIM HIM was saying it earlier but I don’t think anyone respects him anymore.

From the refs to the opposing players… **** maybe even his own teammates and coaching staff. Everybody is looking at him wondering why he has a Nike sig line.

PG is stupid talented and should be one of the best 12-15 players in the league but he’s so far in his own head it’s hilarious/sad to watch.

There was 1 possession in particular where Gobert was matched up on him at the 3 point line. PG held the ball for like 5 seconds. Just held it. Didn’t even think of attacking Gobert off the dribble and shot a bull**** 3 that bricked. Like bro what are you doing out here?
That's the biggest part. Paul hella skilled and talented. His flaw is between his ears. Man's needs some Lexapro

That's the biggest part. Paul hella skilled and talented. His flaw is between his ears. Man's needs some Lexapro

Yall the reason why PG cant play good. Yall know dude got mental problems, but all you Clippers sympathizers keep pilng on the man.

He is one of 38 people who grew up a Clipper fan, and yall treat him like we treat Kyle Kuzma.

I think you are underselling it. PG got the talent to easily be in the discussion of top 3-5 players. He just isn't a killa on the court, not sure whether that's mental or his heart or both.

Any major adjustments LA need to make? Just have a pow wow with PG in a room with no cameras? Play utah's 3 ball the way they did in the first half and attempt to keep Spida from going for 45 again?

Gah damn another dynamic scorer. And this one is in wayyyyyy better shape, much faster and athletic and NOT an exhausted pool of goo in the 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom