OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a terrible move. If I were Brooklyn, I would at least sit out harden for game five and bring him back for game six.

I don't think Harden will make it out of the first quarter of this game. If they're lucky, it'll be like Anthony Davis and there won't be any long-term impact. Worst case scenario, Harden could tear his hamstring and be out for several months. This screams of a desperation move.

If he’s actually healthy, able to play, what’s the difference between tonight and Thursday. If he’s healthy, holding him out could definitely cause them to go down 3-2, and then you’re bringing him back then? Either way if you’re sayin he’s not healthy then you think really two days would make the biggest of difference?

Wouldn’t wait until they’re facing elimination in Milwaukee to do it if he’s healthy enough already.

This is why they all came together.

If Harden plays facilitator tonight as opposed to scorer he’ll play. It’s exactly what’s about to happen. It’s a nagging hamstring but he can manage. Hell, Embiid out here playing with a torn meniscus. Coulda swore that was a 4-6 week injury. These boys be doped up
he's still listed as doubtful, right? i just don't see how he plays. when he returned the first time, he didn't even go through a full practice. they kind of just threw him in the game to test it out.
once that drug wears off :angry:
there's a huge risk where he can damage it to the point of ending his season
KD has to win two gms to buy them some time

Bk in desperation mode. Too risky.

Bucks need to attack that man on every possession. Make him move his feet as much as possible.

he's still listed as doubtful, right? i just don't see how he plays. when he returned the first time, he didn't even go through a full practice. they kind of just threw him in the game to test it out.

Once the shot wears off it’s what we call HALFTIMEEEE

#ALLHAILALLLIVESJIMBLUE

1623780859099.jpeg

If he’s actually healthy, able to play, what’s the difference between tonight and Thursday. If he’s healthy, holding him out could definitely cause them to go down 3-2, and then you’re bringing him back then? Either way if you’re sayin he’s not healthy then you think really two days would make the biggest of difference?

Wouldn’t wait until they’re facing elimination in Milwaukee to do it if he’s healthy enough already.

This is why they all came together.

None of us are doctors and we can only go based on what we've heard over the last couple days.

Literally yesterday Steve Nash said that Harden was out, that he would like to see James Harden fully practice and Take heavy loads before he would even think about having Harden play In less than 24 hours later, he's good to go?

This reeks of a desperation move that may seriously hurt Harden. I hope I'm wrong and I hope that James can go out there and play well but we've seen how this ends in the past with Anthony Davis and Kevin Durant.

Either James is going to re-aggravate his hamstring and be out of the game quickly or he'll seriously hurt himself. I hope I'm wrong though.. I hope I'm wrong though.

Hopefully he goes out and looks healthy and the timing’s right, yeah guess we’ll just see. All eyes on him pregame and 1Q.

there's a huge risk where he can damage it to the point of ending his season
KD has to win two gms to buy them some time

He tried to return once already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom