OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need PJ to show up to the game in lingerie if harden's gonna be playing

stephen-a-smith.jpeg

Despite his playoff issues in the past, he didn't force his way to Brooklyn to sit out hurt and potentially watch his championship chances go up in flames because he couldn't be there. Especially since he's basically never been injured before. Don't blame him for wanting to play. Just hope he doesn't get hurt.

Harden playing is a huge gamble. That hamstring being ready to go after like 10, 12 days is kind of shocking

it doesn't, but seems like many people are putting it on him cause of his trajectory of playing for stacked teams. now that he's by himself people wanna see if he can lead
I respect that for sure, but it won't define his entire legacy. I'm in no way a KD stan, I feel like way too many ppl do that 1 game legacy thing with players they don't like

Curry, Luka, Giannis, Jokic, Embiid

I know they all had amazing seasons but I hate trying to act like Embiid or Jokic played the 4.
Make Giannis & Luka the forwards.
Dame & Steph as the guards.
Put Embiid on the 2nd team and Goober on the 3rd team

I hate to be that guy, but 1 game doesn't define a legacy :lol:

Depends on the game. A huge part of LeBron's legacy is winning the 2016 finals. Imagine how people might look at him differently if he had lost that game. Same goes for game seven of the 2013 Finals

Imagine how we might look at Kevin Durant differently if he wins game 7 of the 2016 WCF

Imagine how we might look at Harden differently if he beats the Warriors in game 7 of the 2018 WCF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom