OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben doesn't have the nose to score, lacks touch around the rim and is probably shooting with the wrong hand. Only so much coaching you can do.

20210617_070800.jpg

This is damning

This guy aint ****

Reactions: OTG
What stinks about this whole situation is Ben can't even make an adjustment which would yield expeditious tangible results. He needs to put his head down, and attack the rim. He also needs to start checking Trae. He's supposedly the DPoY, so he needs to check him.

In the offseason, homie need to work with a trainer ASAP and fix his shot. Because at this point, he won't make it far and he'll hurt his own pockets. What good are you if you can't shoot in a shooters league?
As far as checking Trae, that’s overly simplistic. He is playing on Trae but Atlanta is working hard to get switches off on Curry. This is not a league where you just say “guy X check guy X” anymore. Doesn’t work like that.

As far as checking Trae, that’s overly simplistic. He is playing on Trae but Atlanta is working hard to get switches off on Curry. This is not a league where you just say “guy X check guy X” anymore. Doesn’t work like that.

So you gamble and show on the PnR. If they get the lob or pocket pass, you swallow that. But you have to try.

Every LeBron team did that against Curry. You have to at least try.

Crazy that we’re looking at two more coaching vacancies in Philly and Milwaukee
Philly ain't getting rid of Doc.

Hold up! ATL won that game?? :rofl: :rofl:

I just jumped to the end of the thread…

bout to go back and read :rofl:
200w.gif

TONS of shenanigans going on in here. Loving every minute of it.

Question Simmons getting the same treatment as PG last year? Or he getting a pass? :stoneface: .

What stinks about this whole situation is Ben can't even make an adjustment which would yield expeditious tangible results. He needs to put his head down, and attack the rim. He also needs to start checking Trae. He's supposedly the DPoY, so he needs to check him.

In the offseason, homie need to work with a trainer ASAP and fix his shot. Because at this point, he won't make it far and he'll hurt his own pockets. What good are you if you can't shoot in a shooters league?

Attack the rim ? lol they just gonna send him to the line I’ve been saying this for months buddy can’t score to save his life
Cats were talking about his mid range 3 buddy has to start With his free throws .
At this point his trade value ain’t much . Wiggins kp and cj hold more value at this point

Are you saying the presence of Ben Simmons wouldn't have allowed Philly to be bad?
Pretty much. People forget how good Embiid was when he played in 16/17. Team would’ve been closer (but still below) .500 if Simmons played. Like a good 36 win team. Hell Simmons would’ve played after the injury if Jo ain’t go down

Attack the rim ? lol they just gonna send him to the line I’ve been saying this for months buddy can’t score to save his life
Cats were talking about his mid range 3 buddy has to start With his free throws .
At this point his trade value ain’t much . Wiggins kp and cj hold more value at this point

Wiggins probably increased his trade value. He had a solid year with GS.

Wiggins probably increased his trade value. He had a solid year with GS.

He did that’s what I’m saying Ben Simmons trade value is at a all time low . I won’t be surprised if embid asks for a trade . If they try to trade Simmons they won’t get much

He did that’s what I’m saying Ben Simmons trade value is at a all time low . I won’t be surprised if embid asks for a trade . If they try to trade Simmons they won’t get much

Kinda crazy, considering they could've gotten a Kings Ransom for him a few seasons ago.

And only two legs to stand on between them

Was it ever established Houston backed out of that or was that to save face about Ben being told to potentially pack your bags? 🤔

We'll never know the real details of these alleged trades. It's all rumors. People take tweets and "according to sources" as gospel. Harden, Lowry, Myles Turner, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom