OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aite i'm no Ben Simmons fan but this is a bit extreme.

How lol ????

Your franchise player first round pick in his fifth season has yet to improve since his rookie year . Still can’t shoot a mid range can’t shoot a three mr single double shooting 30 Percent from
The line . Guy is a liability you can not play him in crunch time in the playoffs . You put him on a diff team he’s still playing the same why he does . Kp needs a new team but he has a better contract and less time on his deal . Wiggins and McCollum can give me 20 plus points and sometimes even more . You can’t be a star if you can’t score and shoot free throws Shaq ain’t shoot 30 percent from the line

How many times do ya'll have to watch these offense heavy teams flame out in the playoffs before ya'll stop trying to act like defense doesn't matter.

Point blank to win a chip you need to be good on both ends of the floor, Sure outscoring the other team works when you have Curry, KD & Klay (and even then they were a top tier defense). All that let's outshoot the other team **** sounds good until the shooters go cold & then it becomes Player X needs more help.... nobody else can create, nobody else can finish etc etc.

Dudes literally watched this happen with Utah last night :lol:

Last edited:
201425500_4809174652444354_8487254009215694152_n.png

No difference between Wiggins and simmons?!

y’all be well. I’ll be back for the slander later.

How many first round picks are they going to attach to Ben Simmons to get Lillard or Beal?

A team of either Ben Simmons/Westbrook or Ben Simmons/McCollum would be depressing to watch.

What exactly would Ben Simmons do while Westbrook is pounding the air out of the ball? He can't shoot and he doesn't move without the ball
Sixers are in win-now mode,you sell the farm to get a Dame or Beal .you have to maximize your window with Embiid or risk losing him down the line.Simmons/Thybull/Maxey and however many picks Wiz/Blazers want.

How lol ????

Your franchise player first round pick in his fifth season has yet to improve since his rookie year . Still can’t shoot a mid range can’t shoot a three mr single double shooting 30 Percent from
The line . Guy is a liability you can not play him in crunch time in the playoffs . You put him on a diff team he’s still playing the same why he does . Kp needs a new team but he has a better contract and less time on his deal . Wiggins and McCollum can give me 20 plus points and sometimes even more . You can’t be a star if you can’t score and shoot free throws Shaq ain’t shoot 30 percent from the line

Get you an inefficient 20 & give up 25. Andrew Wiggins has spent the majority of his career doing nothing but losing & ******* up the flow of offense. KP is paid the same as Ben can't guard a soul & is basically a spot up shooter (let's not even get into his injuries).

CJ is the only one who may get you a similar return & even that's stretching it considering he's 30 & his teams have underperformed come playoff time more often than not.

Ben for dame or Beal ???
Lmaooooooo

Bro stock is at the lowest it has ever been nobody wants Ben Wallace ft shooting

I could see it. It would be similar to the proposed James Harden package which included Ben Simmons, Maxey, Thybelle and picks.

Dame would literally be the perfect player for the Sixers team. That Embiid-Lillard pick and roll would be unstoppable.

What are you saying man .
guy shot 38 percent from three 71 ft from the line 48 from the field plays solid defense

Rn Wiggins is worth more than Ben Simmons by a long shot

wiggins is the better scorer. Simmons the better playmaker. Defense is a wash.

Both trick off big moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom