OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
KP? :rofl:

and not like either team has stars, that’s my point. Luka or trae could make the pistons a playoff team easily

Zion can’t

🤷🏿‍♂️ KP was a big reason why the Mavericks improved from Luka's rookie year. He averaged 20/10/2 blks and played 57 out of 71 games in 19-20.

I don't like David Griffith at all but it's insane to me if Zion really wants out when he's yet to play a full season his two years there in NOLA.

This seems unprecedented :wow:
Has any star rookie even declined a max rookie extension? He can ask out but I don't think the Pelicans will oblige. It'll be year 3 and it's not like has been healthy throughout his first 2 years in NOLA.

KP? :rofl:

and not like either team has stars, that’s my point. Luka or trae could make the pistons a playoff team easily

Zion can’t

Zion's going to be an interesting person to watch as far as how NOP builds around him. He obviously can score a lot of points, but bigs who don't shoot 3's or defend don't impact winning, and his best position is a 5 but he doesn't protect the rim.

Imagine if James and Joe could contribute just a little bit, not a whole lot, but just a little more than the last game……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom