OFFICIAL 2021 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - YAWNIST WITH THE CLOSEOUT 50 PIECE - BUCKS WITH FIRST CHIP SINCE ‘73 - CP0 LOSES AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 hours later he’s still doing it :smh: We’ve been engaging 2021 NBA Playoff and general basketball conversation all day in her and he was silent. All of a sudden when he found (or maybe manufactured) an opening and he comes back in with that bull****.

Honestly, how pitiful must your existence be if you decided to spend your day trolling an NBA thread on a sneaker forum? Go jerk off or something, man. It might get make you feel better and more importantly get your mind off KOBE, because you know that is his name and all.

What bull****? I was talking about Paul George yesterday and comparing his shooting ability to another player. How is that not relevant to the thread? Weren't you all talking about Paul George yesterday?

Stop allowing your hearts to pick and choose which 43% shooter is a killer and which 43% shooter is a brick-layer.

It's the same as saying that Javale McGee is a killer at the free throw line and Ben Simmons is a brick-layer at the free throw line? Why, because Javale got three free rings?

Last edited:
EeIs6_hWsAA5qmr.jpg

Luka Currently running around the Mavs Front Office

RIP Pac

How do you say Klutch in Slovenian???

This is really tough to comprehend

That’s normally a good weeks worth of drama. Like the KD Legacy Game barely for talked about because of CP3/Kawhi which are both kind of a distant afterthought now :lol:

I need tonight to continue to deliver with the Giannis and Bud legacy game. I unfortunately think Brooklyn takes it, though.

There's something to be said for a player being this ahead of their age curve and the downsides of it. Luka Zion Trae Bron. All had beef with the org early.
i think now players have access to more resources and know their value

Aite I’ll bite.
Paul George plays in the pace and space era. It’s a completely different game now than it was 10-20 years ago

Sixers/Lakers 01 Finals shot 134 threes in 5 games (27 a night)

Lakers/Celtics 2010 Finals shot 232 threes in 7 games (33 a night)

Jazz/Clippers shot 94 threes last night in 1 game.

It’s almost a completely different sport. People who hate on AI & Kobe for their lack of shooting efficiency annoy me more than any other basketball “fan”. I can’t even imagine the numbers Kobe and AI would put up if they were grew up practicing/shooting 3 pointers for their entire life, putting up 6+ threes a game and were surrounded with spacing & shooters for clear driving lanes.

I don’t disagree that Kobe’s Finals numbers aren’t as good as other star players but check his WCF stats and get back to me. That 2008-2010 run was legendary. His stats in those WCFs were ridiculous.

Stop disrespecting the dead with your lame *** nickname too.
no cap

Zion already wanting out after not even playing 2 full seasons is ridiculous
Zion this generation’s Charles Barkley/Larry Johnson/Kemp. Lucky for him the era of centers is over

New Orleans comes across as an incompetent organization. There was the whole AD trade issue few seasons prior to Zion's arrival, then the SVG hiring and firing lately.

New Orleans comes across as an incompetent organization. There was the whole AD trade issue few seasons prior to Zion's arrival, then the SVG hiring and firing lately.
I wouldn’t mind Zion in NY if he and RJ have been talking a lot about playing together, but it just sets a really bad precedent for the draft.

Zion already looking for the easy way out? This new generation gonna be requesting trades on draft day. NBAAU

"Rings" culture. Cats are worried about their legacy the moment they enter the league. Nobody's trying to struggle on a bad team even for one year.

I remember in Trae Young's sophomore season, they were reports that he was already frustrated with the losing. These guys aren't trying to pay their dues at all.

This is the natural next step of the player empowerment movement. Any second or third year player who shows promise is now given the keys to the franchise and they expect to have their every demand met.

Is it really too much to ask for from Zion to ask to be sorrounded with better starters than Bledsoe and Adams? Hes playing in a phonebooth i get the frustration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom