OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old buddy Geoff Ketchum ain’t painting a wonderful picture re: the Horns outlook for the year…

If you look closely at the 2022 Longhorns, you'll find a wildly inexperienced quarterback situation, an offensive line breaking in more young players than I can count, a defense that not only lacks playmakers but cohesiveness across all three levels and there's a kicking game that is so unproven that it would be complete blind faith to assume that everything will be just fine there when the Longhorns take the field against La-Monroe.
Also said Ewers isn’t doing enough work outside the building and in the playbook to earn time. Basically said he’s not working hard enough and isn’t showing any “want to”.

Oof.

Old buddy Geoff Ketchum ain’t painting a wonderful picture re: the Horns outlook for the year…

Also said Ewers isn’t doing enough work outside the building and in the playbook to earn time. Basically said he’s not working hard enough and isn’t showing any “want to”.

Oof.
Sounds like the perfect recipe for a 50pt blowout vs Alabama

Alabama recruiting in shambles. This is the opening the rest of the country needed.

Military recruiters around the nation or punching the air right now too. 😂

This is crazy from a business standpoint. These are among Dodge's most popular cars, they're literally difficult to keep on the lot because they sell so fast.

Did Ewers just expect UT to give him the job? If that was the case he should have went to Tech.
I got buddies at Southlake and he was very close to committing on a trip to Lubbock. Loves Joey McGuire and has a great relationship with Kittley - and McGuire's relationship with Riley Dodge was big. He ended up at UT primarily because he was told it would be his job and there was more money to be made. :lol:

But apparently he's just been outworked and Card is hustlin'. I'd be surprised if Hudson held onto it long-term, but Quinn apparently ain't doing much to help himself.

I got buddies at Southlake and he was very close to committing on a trip to Lubbock. Loves Joey McGuire and has a great relationship with Kittley - and McGuire's relationship with Riley Dodge was big. He ended up at UT primarily because he was told it would be his job and there was more money to be made. :lol:

But apparently he's just been outworked and Card is hustlin'. I'd be surprised if Hudson held onto it long-term, but Quinn apparently ain't doing much to help himself.
I really do think Texas is going to be mediocre again this year.

I really do think Texas is going to be mediocre again this year.
I wouldn't be at all surprised by 6-6 or 7-5, I don't think.

They just really don't have much talent on defense and the OL is gonna be kinda bad. Lots of young guys.

Bijan and Worthy are electric but we saw last year that only gets you so far.

He seemed to have thought he was going to get handed the job at OSU too. Fools about to be Tate Martell 2.0
Naw he didn’t think he’d get the OSU job. He transferred there late remember? He knew that was going to be CJ’s job. That was just him Ewers finessing a bag man for the NIL knowing he’d almost certainly be gone at the end of the year. IMO if Texas allowed HS kids to get NIL deals he never goes to Ohio State. What’s funny is him doing that to y’all is whats given some of your boosters and boosters at some other schools pause about throwing millions at HS kids.

Naw he didn’t think he’d get the OSU job. He transferred there late remember? He knew that was going to be CJ’s job. That was just him Ewers finessing a bag man for the NIL knowing he’d almost certainly be gone at the end of the year. IMO if Texas allowed HS kids to get NIL deals he never goes to Ohio State. What’s funny is him doing that to y’all is whats given some of your boosters and boosters at some other schools pause about throwing millions at HS kids.

Transferred late? I thought he was an early enrollee? I can’t remember the timeline I just know he skipped senior year and transferred after last season when he wasn’t going to beat out Stroud who had a good year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom