OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transferred late? I thought he was an early enrollee? I can’t remember the timeline I just know he skipped senior year and transferred after last season when he wasn’t going to beat out Stroud who had a good year
Meant “left high school and enrolled late”. I was posting while in a work meeting and misspoke.

He enrolled at tO$U in August 2021 remember? There was zero chance he was going to start and he knew that.

Meant “left high school and enrolled late”. I was posting while in a work meeting and misspoke.

He enrolled at tO$U in August 2021 remember? There was zero chance he was going to start and he knew that.

That’s right. For some reason I thought he was in there a lot sooner. If I remember correctly I think he got in some garbage time for a couple of plays way late in games

Under Helton we would have prayed for 9-3.

I don't know what our record will be because we have some issues on the lines but I do believe we will the Pac 12.

UCLA

If Cam Ward is really that guy they could make things interesting. Week 2 at Wisco is going to be big for him.

Totally forgot about UCLA. Think they’ll definitely give them problems. Cam Ward can ball but like you said we’ll see if he can do it against top tier competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom