OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me old school but it's going to be so annoying having games on the streaming platforms like Peacock, Amazon Prime, etc. and not be able to easily switch between games. With Xfinity going in apps and then back to normal cable is very laggy at least for me.
Im on a smart TV so already have to deal with that anyway. One game on TV, a couple more on my laptop, and アミーゴ アミーゴ and MVP MVP texting me emoji eyes to let me know the score of the USC blowout is my preferred set up.

I have the google play device and it makes it easier to switch between cable and that since it will still stream even if you aren't on the HDMI its hooked into.

I'll have the cable box, Google Tv, and laptop if need be depending on the games.

gotta imagine games being streamed affects live in game betting? Isnt is always on some sort of delay?

Malachi gone Klutch... :pimp:

youre-desperate-desperate.gif

Yeah, cutting the cord was easy and cheaper, they said. You have to have 5 of them *****es to watch all the things you want. :smh:

All these changes in the college game though, man. I'm a traditionalist kind of guy, so the adjustment to everything changing so rapidly gonna be tough. :lol:

Yea, they’re grasping for air. Presidents literally met this week do discuss the CFP being governed by a different body :lol:. Actually bring the hammer down on some of these schools and then they’ll expedite the process. Crack down on NIL but then continue to turn a blind eye to all of the under the table **** that has been BLATANT across the SEC/OSU for years? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom