OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
20220924_214703.jpg

Victory cigar time!!!

aepps20 aepps20 thoughts on Saturday not being a day to get high, go
As a conservative yourself you know that's against our values and not what USC is all about. casper90403 casper90403 should relax with a nice warm glass of milk and a good conservative book. We need him at his best and him getting High is not what he needs right now.

Game was closer than I thought. Figured Beavs would keep it close and USC would get out with a 2 score win around 10 points. Turnovers killed the Beavers tonight. Game should have been won. Really happy with the defensive performance though. Been a long time since I could say that. Coach Jonathan Smith is doing all the things right and I like where the program is going.

Yeah man this team has eclipsed my expectations already :lol:. I just wanted to see 6 wins and the Apple Cup

Culture shift ahead of schedule with DeBoer

Can't help but think that how quickly expectations change, the more the disappointment looms, but I'm remaining optimistic. Everything rosy right now.

I looked again at their schedule and if they keep beating the teams they should beat...I got 10/22 circled @ Cal...that's where the dream ends or propels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom