OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did we miss this?

8E018731-A2B4-4C24-B033-0802869D1F1A.jpeg

I don’t see it. He’ll probably hit the portal I’d presume because I don’t think he’ll start again for the Canes barring an injury to Garcia.

You think it’s an offensive schematic fit or him not being as good as advertised? I was reading some other boards and they said that offense didn’t suit him very well which is why Garcia came in

You think it’s an offensive schematic fit or him not being as good as advertised? I was reading some other boards and they said that offense didn’t suit him very well which is why Garcia came in

A little bit of both. He seems frustrated by this run-first scheme. That said, when they call pass plays he’s missing open receivers, getting throws tipped by linemen, and turning it over. Just flat out bad quarterback play. Add that to his midweek comments taking a stab at the fanbase and he was booed out of the game yesterday. Can’t see him recovering from that. I wish him the best of luck wherever he goes. He has the tools to be great, he just needs to shut up and work.

Georgia player got arrested last night for DUI but look at the number of charges they tacked on just for kicks. UGA police / Athens PD has been doing this for decades 🤦🏿‍♂️

How did we miss this?

8E018731-A2B4-4C24-B033-0802869D1F1A.jpeg

I'm a SFA alumni, and one of my best friends is an assistant coach there now. We roasted him in the group chat telling him how trash they are for this. :lol: He explained it as they had to schedule this NAIA team cause 2 teams left the conference a week before the season started. when the schedules were set. He said they didn't try to run the score up, but they fumbled 5 times, gave us special teams TD, the defense scored twice, and this team legitimately couldn't stop anything.

Yeah man this team has eclipsed my expectations already :lol:. I just wanted to see 6 wins and the Apple Cup

Culture shift ahead of schedule with DeBoer
Does it last when penix and Pete’s recruits leave doe? I think so but interested to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom