OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shady McCoy and Pacman saying straight up
Pac: "Yeah I took the money [at WVU]!"
Shady to Reggie: "When was this?? Cuz my recruiting trip with you, we was in a benz!" (in response to Reggie saying he wished he took the money cuz he was pushing a 96 ford ranger pickup the national title year). "I went to Lendale and Matt's crib and they had an apartment overlooking the Staples center. Then Dwayne jarrett pulled up, he was in a Range!"
Reggie: "Shady lying! I didn't have that ****! Maybe they did 🤣"
Shady: "I'm so hungry... In a benz?!"

This is funnier when you consider Shady got recruited to SC to follow Reggie and was a footnote in that investigation along with Percy Harvin.
Reggie still lying I see :lol:

Napier bout to have yall bowling

giphy (25).gif

casper90403 casper90403 's sweetheart Hank Bachmeier is quiet portaling like Gary Bryant did. He can't enter the portal yet but he's holding himself out to save eligiblity.

So is tampering pretty much over as a rule? Chris Hummer said today: "Per a source close to the situation, Bryant will most likely transfer. The former top-50 prospect has already expressed an early desire to end up at Texas or Ohio State, per a source."

Idc I just think it's dumb. Let kids enter the portal whenever they want to, otherwise you're gonna get this stupidness of kids putting out interviews talking about other schools to wink wink let them know they're available.

---

Ramsey has been wearing yellow socks in practice and wore them in the game Sunday, though the league is known to fine players for uniform changes and the rest of his teammates were in blue pants and blue socks.

“I just think it looks good,” he said, laughing. “I just try to practice like I play, even my swag. Honestly, I saw USC wearing them. They wear yellow pants. I saw USC wearing them, I think after Week 1, the yellow pants with the yellow tights and I was like, ‘I’ll try to get some.’ I got them from USC, I know their DB coach a little bit. I went up there on our off day two Tuesdays ago. So now we’re gonna order some.”

ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis Tell your kin to stop trolling us

KU 4-0, baby. What a time to be alive. QB is 19 and is a legit Heisman contender. No clue how the rest of the year plays out but it is so fun to be a Jayhawk football fan right now.

Until our HC goes to Lincoln, our OC goes to Ga Tech…
Where the hell did this Kansas fan come from. lol Jk. It was a matter of time before yall became competitive. Kansasa has a Juco, Texas pipelines with some players from the boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom