OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mans outdueled first round TVD

Miami is 9th in offensive success rate but 92nd nationally in explosive plays. Their offensive scheme is to dink and dunk and chew clock.

Also, James Madison held MTSU to 35 yards in the first half of their game this year. dacomeup dacomeup

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
KU 4-0, baby. What a time to be alive. QB is 19 and is a legit Heisman contender. No clue how the rest of the year plays out but it is so fun to be a Jayhawk football fan right now.

Until our HC goes to Lincoln, our OC goes to Ga Tech…

They’re exciting to watch for sure with that offense. The last time they started out so well was 2007 in that wild year right? I think they’ll take Iowa State this weekend too

I might be naive here but I think Deion wants to raise the profile of HBCUs more than just going to a P5 school. I see him leaving for the right opportunity but only after he's done a JSU.

They’re exciting to watch for sure with that offense. The last time they started out so well was 2007 in that wild year right? I think they’ll take Iowa State this weekend too

Offense is amazing to watch mainly because we finally have a dynamic QB. Defense is still a year or so behind and that will be the reason why this team won't beat the OU's, OSU and Baylor's of the world. Still fun to watch.

Funny enough the last time KU beat ISU was in 2009 and when they did they were 5-0 and ranked number 16. Next weekend they went on the road to CU (I had just graduated, was living in Denver and went to that game), lost and proceeded to lose the next 7 games. Mangino was canned and then the 'Lost Years' began.

Offense is amazing to watch mainly because we finally have a dynamic QB. Defense is still a year or so behind and that will be the reason why this team won't beat the OU's, OSU and Baylor's of the world. Still fun to watch.

Funny enough the last time KU beat ISU was in 2009 and when they did they were 5-0 and ranked number 16. Next weekend they went on the road to CU (I had just graduated, was living in Denver and went to that game), lost and proceeded to lose the next 7 games. Mangino was canned and then the 'Lost Years' began.

That sounds very similar to how Illinois canned Zook. If I remember correctly they started out 6-0 and then lost the rest of their games starting with OSU. He got canned and then they fell into a dark age for a bit.

Danny Kanell claimed he spoke to Deion at the 2019 Superbowl and he told him he had an offer from SEC school and they had a deal on the table before the school got cold feet and told him he was too inexperienced. He intentionally didn't say the name of the school.

Bud Elliott nodded then came out and responded, "You saying that about the SEC school is interesting and I don't buy they didn't hire him because of inexperience because they hired a guy with an equal amount of head coach/coordinator experience in Sam Pittman,"

Arkansas passed on Deion 3 years ago? Was that known? I imagine not, the way they spoke about it.

Danny Kanell claimed he spoke to Deion at the 2019 Superbowl and he told him he had an offer from SEC school and they had a deal on the table before the school got cold feet and told him he was too inexperienced. He intentionally didn't say the name of the school.

Bud Elliott nodded then came out and responded, "You saying that about the SEC school is interesting and I don't buy they didn't hire him because of inexperience because they hired a guy with an equal amount of head coach/coordinator experience in Sam Pittman,"

Arkansas passed on Deion 3 years ago? Was that known? I imagine not, the way they spoke about it.
Just a hunch - Deion's gonna have a hard time getting a major job in this region.

Texas HS coaches straight away don't trust the guy - so if you're reliant on Texas talent that's gonna be a hard sell.

30m 30s mark, Reggie says the Heisman is getting restored. I can't tell if he means literally but sounds like it?

Shady McCoy and Pacman saying straight up
Pac: "Yeah I took the money [at WVU]!"
Shady to Reggie: "When was this?? Cuz my recruiting trip with you, we was in a benz!" (in response to Reggie saying he wished he took the money cuz he was pushing a 96 ford ranger pickup the national title year). "I went to Lendale and Matt's crib and they had an apartment overlooking the Staples center. Then Dwayne jarrett pulled up, he was in a Range!"
Reggie: "Shady lying! I didn't have that ****! Maybe they did 🤣"
Shady: "I'm so hungry... In a benz?!"

This is funnier when you consider Shady got recruited to SC to follow Reggie and was a footnote in that investigation along with Percy Harvin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom