OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aggies are butt hurt now. They predicted that they were going to win the West. lol I love how Aggy keep giving great laughing material week after week

By getting Chryst fired, Bielema remains the 2nd winningest coach in Wisconsin history by one game.

Remember when wisconsin fans said they were getting Caleb because our offense and line is soft and can’t develop QBs like Chryst does

Aggies are butt hurt now. They predicted that they were going to win the West. lol I love how Aggy keep giving great laughing material week after week
I know you’re itching to divert attention away from your own **** show and the fact your commits are still booking officials to College Station, but at least try not to be stupid.

No more Aggies thought they’d win the West than Longhorns thought they’d have a shot in the BigXii

I know you’re itching to divert attention away from your own **** show and the fact your commits are still booking officials to College Station, but at least try not to be stupid.

No more Aggies thought they’d win the West than Longhorns thought they’d have a shot in the BigXii
If im a recruit I would book a trip down there to see what kind of money they are paying. We did have a bad loss on the road to a so call rival. We ain't out here losing to App St at home. We still have a shot to win the Big 12 even though I don't think we will until we win on the road. I have been telling Aggie fans Jimbo is not it.

My mans has overrated Manning and Johntay Cook in the class talking about seeing what kind of cash he can get elsewhere 😂

And multiple NIL collectives openly advertising they’ll pay kids $50k just to wear the jersey 😂

My mans has overrated Manning and Johntay Cook in the class talking about seeing what kind of cash he can get elsewhere 😂

And multiple NIL collectives openly advertising they’ll pay kids $50k just to wear the jersey 😂
How is Manning overrated? We know Ags pay top dollar for Defensive players but not Offensive ones.

How is Manning overrated? We know Ags pay top dollar for Defensive players but not Offensive ones.
You think he’s legitimately one of the 6 best prospects of all time? There have only been 5 other guys rated as a 1.000 prospect.

Forgot ESPN lowered him a spot, but still only 7 total guys ranked a 0.9999 or higher…

You think he’s legitimately one of the 6 best prospects of all time? There have only been 5 other guys rated as a 1.000 prospect.

Forgot ESPN lowered him a spot, but still only 7 total guys ranked a 0.99 or higher…
Honestly I don't know. I think he will be the real deal. He is carrying a team this season

I’ve lived through Zach Calzada and Haynes King and I wouldn’t even welcome Mertz with open arms. :lol: :smh:

Last year people tried to convince me that Zach Calzada was worse than Mertz but Mertz is one of the worst QBs I've seen in 10 years.

Last year people tried to convince me that Zach Calzada was worse than Mertz but Mertz is one of the worst QBs I've seen in 10 years.
I owe Mr “All a u can SMD” an apology.

Thought it couldn’t have been worse and then Haynes King got healthy. :lol:

Must’ve been parked there as long as it takes him to get play calls in from the sidelines… :smh:

Jimbo is still pulling the ol' take 25 seconds to get the play in, then yell at the QB to hurry up move?
Shuffling through his notes, almost assuredly having to repeat the play call because he rambled through it too fast, the yells at the quarterback for delay of games or not having enough time to check out of a bad call or shift protections to mitigate pressure

Shuffling through his notes, almost assuredly having to repeat the play call because he rambled through it too fast, the yells at the quarterback for delay of games or not having enough time to check out of a bad call or shift protections to mitigate pressure
His ex-wife is probably laughing her *** off watching him continue to deal with those complexes she inflicted on him

I don't understand the Wisconsin program. It seems like they're still trying to live in the Barry Alvarez days. Wisconsin is doing the same thing Alabama did for years where they kept hiring former players and former assistants of Bear Bryant.

The Barry Alvarez days is the only thing that has ever worked for them, I understand it. You need to win a very specific way for things to work there.

The decline on the OL is obvious, two rushing yards against Illinois is unacceptable. They were only going to get worse from here.

If Leonhard keeps the job he should looks into bringing someone from NDSU or KSU. You can play power football without it being stale and boring.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom