OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

20221020_121034.jpg

These Alabama fans are not taking this loss well at all. Now they've moved on to blaming the referees.

I find it funny that they have a big "No Excuses" banner in their facility but they're so ready to make excuses for their last couple of losses.

In the National title game it was: "our injured receivers though"

After losing to Tennessee it's: "the officiating though"

After their game against Texas they should never complain about officiating again.

Keep in mind this is the same team who went something like 200+ Plays without a single holding call against them one year

After their game against Texas they should never complain about officiating again.

Keep in mind this is the same team who went something like 200+ Plays without a single holding call against them one year

For over a decade they told Texas to be quiet about their Heisman finalists QB missing 85% of the national title game yet they continue to complain about their missing receivers.

They've told rival fans to stop complaining about the officiating the moment they get some questions or calls, they want to blacklist refs and complaining incessantly.

Also, Alabama fans act as though they weren't the beneficiaries of a very sketchy pass interference call in the end zone that extended the drive

They just need to learn to win and lose with grace

Very proud of that fan for pulling out da yappa. Sometimes it comes to that. I did the same thing but I'm a Vols fan and a Bama fan

57869FE5-F3BD-4EF1-966B-95873E7B76C3.jpeg

Is the SEC East better than the West this year?

The top of the SEC East (Georgia and Tennessee) is better than the top of the SEC West (Alabama and Ole Miss) but the West is better top to bottom. The worst teams in the SEC West (Auburn, LSU and Arkansas, Mississippi State) are far superior to the worst teams in the SEC East (Vandy, South Carolina, Florida and Missouri)

Bama still going to make the playoff - not worth your energy 😂😂

I can certainly see it. They are essentially in the same position they were in last season. Now they have no margin for error and their team doesn't look as good as it did last season. It's totally plausible that they win the rest of their games, make the conference title game and beat Georgia but I could also see them dropping a game to LSU or Ole Miss.

Going into the season I thought this had a chance to be one of Saban's best teams (returning arguably the best offensive and defensive players in the nation) and they've underachieved so far.

I mean, yeah, weren’t they the biggest favorite in the last 20 years going into the season?

It's funny that just a couple of months ago we were saying this might be One of Nick saban's best teams and now I've seen Alabama fans backtracking and saying "Tennessee beat them in a down year". I thought last year was the rebuilding year and this was going to be a dominant season lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom