OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at this **** right here:

Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 3.11.17 PM.png

A USC poster noted how cool it is that for the first time in history USC and UCLA will face each other when they both have Black QBs starting at the same time and the usual suspects accused them of being racists themselves for making race a topic.

For the record, that poster says he is "Lebanese, but I don't see race."

Lol at calling SC a “liberal school”

I thought if you don't play you are redshirted?
Yeah and putting them in for a few snaps in games already decided is basically the same thing. It burns one of the 4 games they have to use

Like maybe I'm legit missing something to limit it to just medical reasons?

Sometimes you got a freshman on like 1 special teams unit and they rather redshirt than be on the front line of KOR all year lol

I thought if you don't play you are redshirted?
Others may know better than me but I don't think it's an automatic thing. I believe it's still a conversation between the player and coaching staff. There are guys who barely play and have not redshirted before who would not be redshirting.

I kind of agree with him on that. You got to school to play ball. If you aren't hurt you should be out there. Unless you have like family issues or grades you need to deal with

I'm all for the players doing what's right for them and their careers. I can see this ultimatum backfiring and the majority of Auburn's best players entering the transfer portal.

How many Californians are ready to fly out to Michigan and Ohio State in late November for a game?

Wisconsin and Nebraska *

I’d be surprised if we get rid of divisions. Money talks, but I still kind of question just how much SC and UCLA fans are going to like playing against a B1G West slate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom