OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s so gross that whenever there’s helmet to helmet in any way (except against usc players) in the Pac 12 you know they’re gonna call targeting.

They’re about to kick out Wazzu’s best defender for tackling a RB on the goal line and their helmets collide. Lol Pac 12 refs.

The rule is just dumb. Shouldn't be a thing within the tacklebox unless perhaps the defender leaves his feet to lunge.
Exactly. Dude runs into the line at the goal line, doesn’t leave his feet, he and running back both lower their heads, what is he supposed to do? Drop kick the dude? TV ref even said they’ve been directed not to call it like that as often in that situation unless it’s egregious.

91C5ABBA-A902-4E0A-925C-AAEF8F7831C4.jpeg

I understand that.

What I don't understand is how they added 28 seconds.....

Need to leave this looney conference.
No explanation. They pretended the clock stopped when the targeting occurred. It’s lowkey the same thing that they did in our game on the pass interference.

Utah knows what they’re doing with those players memories. Ty Jordan died in 2020. Aaron Lowe was murdered at the start of the 2021 season. They wait until a crucial home game two years later to honor them and now will wear commemorative helmets all year like they’re on airbrushed t shirts?

11405614.jpeg

Everything that was said is true except for “no wonder the P12 is flirting with Amazon” :lol:

1666973879374.png

“PAC12 Network is my favorite.” Ok Larry :lol:

Last edited:
A&M's fan base is eating itself alive. :lol: :lol:

Now they're pissed at the athletic department because they are "TaKiNg A pOlItICaL sTaNcE" by changing the team's intro song away from Kanye ... Which the same moron old heads had already been *****ing and complaining about for 3 years now.

WHY NOT WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE?!
NOW WE'RE TAKING PART IN CANCEL CULTURE?!
IF KANYE HADN'T WORN A WHITE LIVES MATTER SHIRT THIS DOESNT HAPPEN!!

The internet is wild.

I didn’t realize in 4-5 of TCUs games the opposing teams quarterback/backup quarterback was out
Yeah they’re a house of cards. They lose to KSU and MAYBE Kansas and OK state if the QBs are healthy. Props to them for capitalizing on and beating the opponents in front of them though. But this isn’t a 7-0 team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom