OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they’re a house of cards. They lose to KSU and MAYBE Kansas and OK state if the QBs are healthy. Props to them for capitalizing on and beating the opponents in front of them though. But this isn’t a 7-0 team.
They’re pretty well through the hard part of the schedule, though.

WVU, TTU, Texas, Baylor, ISU

Texas better hope good Mullet shows up. If you’re gonna beat them its gotta be by running up points cuz I don’t think any of those teams can slow them down.

They’re pretty well through the hard part of the schedule, though.

WVU, TTU, Texas, Baylor, ISU

Texas better hope good Mullet shows up. If you’re gonna beat them its gotta be by running up points cuz I don’t think any of those teams can slow them down.
I agree. I just meant that they're 7-0 but aren't a true 7-0 team.

Any of those middle 3 teams can catch them if their offense ever sputters though.

I agree. I just meant that they're 7-0 but aren't a true 7-0 team.

Any of those middle 3 teams can catch them if their offense ever sputters though.
Totally agree. Just wouldn’t be surprised if they ran out the schedule.

Not enough juice defensively to be a real contender. Cant outscore and win shootouts against Bama, OSU, Michigan, UGA… gotta get stops sometimes and I don’t think they can.

Totally agree. Just wouldn’t be surprised if they ran out the schedule.

Not enough juice defensively to be a real contender. Cant outscore and win shootouts against Bama, OSU, Michigan, UGA… gotta get stops sometimes and I don’t think they can.

They would get the Oklahoma/Notre Dame treatment if they made the playoffs, quick and easy 4 score win for Georgia, OSU, Alabama

I didn’t realize in 4-5 of TCUs games the opposing teams quarterback/backup quarterback was out
Not only that they knocked all of those QBs out.

Yeah I’m a salty, homer KU fan but the refs blew two late calls on our last drive that I’m still wondering how they missed.

Matt Campbell is so dumb :lol:

Officials give them a bad spot marking them short on a clear 3rd down conversion. Instead of slowing down or calling time out for the refs to review, he rush substitutes and tries to go quick with an obvious hb dive and the play is blown up 3 yards in the backfield.

Matt Campbell is so dumb :lol:

Officials give them a bad spot marking them short on a clear 3rd down conversion. Instead of slowing down or calling time out for the refs to review, he rush substitutes and tries to go quick with an obvious hb dive and the play is blown up 3 yards in the backfield.

Is that really what happened? They snapped the ball with 5 seconds on the play clock after huddling up. Nevermind the officials botched a review the previous drive where the ball landed on the ground and still called it an interception. Oklahoma DB on the sideline laughing about it.

It’s admirable to see PSU throwing forward passes and scoring. Meanwhile day is sticking to his guns of running for no gain on 1st and 2nd then throwing a screen pass on 3rd for no gain

It’s admirable to see PSU throwing forward passes and scoring. Meanwhile day is sticking to his guns of running for no gain on 1st and 2nd then throwing a screen pass on 3rd for no gain
:lol: the most disingenuous criticisms. Day's earned the benefit of the doubt on offensive playcalling. And complaining they don't pass ENOUGH is lol.

:lol: the most disingenuous criticisms. Day's earned the benefit of the doubt on offensive playcalling. And complaining they don't pass ENOUGH is lol.

They’re passing fine but throwing screen passes on third and long when the blocking has been horrendous is maddening

Bumper Pool played against Alabama (was in position but literally didn't touch Gibbs or Milroe on their long touchdown runs). Here's another play where he had an opportunity to hit Tank In the backfield for a loss but instead the leads to a longer TD run.

I know he is there all-time leading tackler and in overall good program guy but man, make a play!

3rd and 1 at the 10 yard line and you throw a ******* fade to the corner?! Fire whoever called that play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom