OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wake Forest commits its fifth turnover, had five on the season before today.

Louisville another TD.

41-14 with 3:12 left in the 3rd. :lol:

Same question but Luke Fickell. I’d take the latter first.

Yep him as well. Seems ISU is on a slow decline. Cincy might be okay but it’ll be extremely hard to replicate what they did last year. I just wonder if both should’ve made the leap to bigger jobs

thats-gotta.gif

Just saw on the ticker that Illinois is 7-1 for the first time since 2001. Today's trivia:

Who was their quarterback?

I had to look it up. I'm remember now.

Just saw on the ticker that Illinois is 7-1 for the first time since 2001. Today's trivia:

Who was their quarterback?

I had to look it up. I'm remember now.

I know Turner was the coach but no idea QB. I thought they were 7-1 during the 07 season when Juice was there but apparently not. I know they beat Ohio state that year and I still have to hear about it especially since I live in Champaign-Urbana :lol:

So did y'all just see what happened in the SC v. Arizona game?
:lol:

USC throws the ball to the Arizona goal to go with 6 seconds left. First down. Refs never stop the clock for the first down. Clock is running while the ref is holding the ball and runnign to set it. Arizona team runs away to the locker room.

Refs say that's the end of the half. No review of what happened, no time added back though it's obvious clock was running and USC players on the field were pointing at the clock and yelling at the refs.

Now tell me with a straight face… They’re not trying to job us?

Chris Petersen:

DC216D76-DEE6-4222-9C36-5D42F6A062A5.jpeg

Last edited:
Ole Miss feels like the same kinda paper tiger TCU is.

I’m in no position to bash schedules but they’ve played:

Troy
Central Arkansas
Georgia Tech
Tulsa
Kentucky
Vandy
Auburn
LSU (L)

And I’m pretty sure against Auburn they were down double digits at one point

Nah. Pac12N. If no one is able to watch, did it really happen?
If you know what I'm going through to watch this ****.

It's a Michael Mothershed referee crew, if that means anything to you, and going as his games typically do. One Arizona drive was something like: Run, pass, penalty, penalty, penalty, run, incomplete, incomplete, FG.

Last edited:
If you know what I'm going through to watch this ****.

It's a Michael Mothershed referee crew, if that means anything to you, and going as his games typically do. One Arizona drive was something like: Run, pass, penalty, penalty, penalty, run, incomplete, incomplete, FG.

Yeah, the mustache dude. His crew always terrible. Par for the course in that conference, but he gotta be 1A for top worst. :lol:

I watched Pac 12 refs give Utah 28 seconds for no reason on Thursday.

To watch them take 5 seconds away and end the half while SC had a scoring opportunity for no reason.

I don't know how the Pac 12 will stay afloat once UCLA and SC leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom