OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Stoops is an idiot. Tennessee has one of the worst pass defenses in the nation get him insists on running the ball 🤦🏿‍♂️

Not willing to put the ball in the hands of his future first round pick QB. Sad. Dawgs by 20 next week

So much for a letdown spot for the Vols. Figured the game would be much tighter. Good on them Next week gonna be gooood.

Mike Stoops is an idiot. Tennessee has one of the worst pass defenses in the nation get him insists on running the ball 🤦🏿‍♂️

Not willing to put the ball in the hands of his future first round pick QB. Sad. Dawgs by 20 next week
Ummm...

I need a break on Will Levis rallying scouts around him give me a ******* break

651akathepaul 651akathepaul With how good some of the teams have been the Gophers should have won the West, in 2019 specifically. Now the divisions are about to get juggled.

Yeah, they had a real opportunity. Could never really get a W in a marquee spot though. Who's this new Q? Is he the future? The guy who started for Morgan last week.

Fleck gets some talent, man. They need a few more Rashod Bateman's and Tyler Johnsons in the pipeline + the RBs he's getting.

Yeah, they had a real opportunity. Could never really get a W in a marquee spot though. Who's this new Q? Is he the future? The guy who started for Morgan last week.

Fleck gets some talent, man. They need a few more Rashod Bateman's and Tyler Johnsons in the pipeline + the RBs he's getting.
Max Shikenjanksi is a preferred walk on, haven’t been impressed by Athan at all.

Will Levis is going to be this years white QB who has the “build” that’ll get drafted ahead of actual good QBs and then suck in the league

As for B1G divisions, it’s about time they redo them. They’re so unbalanced it’s not even funny. All that from the Legends/Leaders debacle just to keep Michigan and OSU apart because people were so worried about the thought of them playing twice. I dno about swendro swendro Bobby Layne Bobby Layne and the other Michigan guys but I couldn’t care less if they met again in the B1G title game, wouldn’t bother me one bit

Will Levis is going to be this years white QB who has the “build” that’ll get drafted ahead of actual good QBs and then suck in the league

As for B1G divisions, it’s about time they redo them. They’re so unbalanced it’s not even funny. All that from the Legends/Leaders debacle just to keep Michigan and OSU apart because people were so worried about the thought of them playing twice. I dno about swendro swendro Bobby Layne Bobby Layne and the other Michigan guys but I couldn’t care less if they met again in the B1G title game, wouldn’t bother me one bit

If they played earlier it wouldn’t bother me, but playing back to back kind of ruins the rivalry IMO.

When they add SC and UCLA things won’t be as bad as they are right now, and as a Michigan fan I like playing PSU, MSU, and OSU every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom