OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harrison Jr more than deserves an invite to the Heisman ceremony btw
I’d have to disagree. none of his numbers come close to Jalin Hyatt’s. If any WR is getting the invite, he will.

Hooker and Hyatt will cut into each other’s votes, as will Stroud and MHJ but Hyatt’s got huge numbers.

I’d have to disagree. none of his numbers come close to Jalin Hyatt’s. If any WR is getting the invite, he will.

Hooker and Hyatt will cut into each other’s votes, as will Stroud and MHJ but Hyatt’s got huge numbers.

Hyatt: 45 Rec, 907 yards, 14 TD

MHJ: 48 Rec, 783 yards, 10 TD

Hyatt is having a crazy year. The leaps he’s made from last season is insane. Though if I remember correctly I don’t think Tennessee had hooker starting till later in the season and he was clearly the better QB on the roster

Hyatt: 45 Rec, 907 yards, 14 TD

MHJ: 48 Rec, 783 yards, 10 TD

Hyatt is having a crazy year. The leaps he’s made from last season is insane. Though if I remember correctly I don’t think Tennessee had hooker starting till later in the season and he was clearly the better QB on the roster
Yeah they started with Joe Milton and it was terrible. Still their fans tried to convince us he was special and Harbaugh was just using him wrong:

Last edited:
You can see the two Michigan players going into the tunnel with MSU players after the scuffle. I’m surprised Tucker hasn’t issued a statement yet

Didn’t watch one second of it. Haven’t even checked the box score :lol:

I did see this:

I’ll catch up tomorrow

Get on it.

He just posted A&M’s most impressive day throwing the football since probably before Mond, in all honesty.

And we’ve all been impressed with Mullet - and he just bested Quinn’s best game YTD, too.

I need someone without maroon shades giving me hope. :lol: :lol:

I’m curious to see if Tennessee is #2 in the playoff rankings Tuesday so it sets up a 1v2 matchup with UGA. I’d have no problem with them leaping us, they definitely looked better

Did not know in the AP Poll it was possible two teams could be No. 2 (without a 3).

It happens, it's just very difficult. All the AP poll does is assign a certain point total to each ranking and then they add up the totals.

It's very rare for top teams to share a ranking because they would also need to have the same number of first place votes as well.

They said “we really need Tennessee at number 2 so we get a 1v2 matchup but there’s no huge reason to move them up. Let’s just split it!” :lol:

They need to stop pump faking and just do it already

Apparently Nike’s been bombarding them with alternates and black based jerseys and they’ve been declining all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom