OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Fitzgerald was playing for a moral victory that game. They didn’t do anything different to try and score the whole time

They ran backwards Teen yards to kill clock and kneel the ball, tied with a minute to go in the first half lmao

They weren’t trying to win at all.

Even that whole 3rd quarter they did nothing besides wildcat. 4th quarter they had the wind at their backs they should’ve been throwing it. I get their QB isn’t great but you gotta go for the win. It’s not like OSUs offense was capitalizing on anything

I need GA to beat the brakes off Tennessee so the ranking committee will stop scaling their success off of Alabama. Since when did we stop respecting being defending champs?

home-alone-woof.gif

Good game for UGA. If Tennessee wasn't allowed to hold Smith on that second deep ball would be even better

Ugh this is gonna end up with 3 SEC teams in the playoff isn't it?

If Tennessee doesn't go to the SEC title game crazy stuff would have to happen elsewhere. I'm more pissed Clemson might get in. Terrible conference and they're gonna get waxed by whoever they play

If Tennessee doesn't go to the SEC title game crazy stuff would have to happen elsewhere. I'm more pissed Clemson might get in. Terrible conference and they're gonna get waxed by whoever they play
Georgia loses to Bama in the SEC champ, Tennessee wins out, and we have #1, 3 and 4 teams coming from the SEC? It would absolutely take some collapses from the Big 12 and Pac, but half of that is basically guaranteed to happen.

And then I realize that somehow last year wasn't the worst possible outcome as a Gators fan.

Georgia loses to Bama in the SEC champ, Tennessee wins out, and we have #1, 3 and 4 teams coming from the SEC? It would absolutely take some collapses from the Big 12 and Pac, but half of that is basically guaranteed to happen.

And then I realize that somehow last year wasn't the worst possible outcome as a Gators fan.
They’re not putting three 1 loss SEC teams in over multiple 1 loss champs from other conferences.

It would completely kill/invalidate the playoff on the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom