OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy podcast detailing just how terrible Harsin was a recruiting. Dropping the ball would be an understatement. He legitimately thought he was the smartest guy in the room and would win big in the SEC finding hidden gems and out scheming and out coaching Kirby Smart and Nick Saban šŸ˜‚

The Auburn boosters really tried to screw him over but my gosh Harsin was a disaster

How the hell can you be #1 team in the country and a 8 point UNDERDOG lmaoo

That has to be the biggest spread in CFB history.

Screenshot_20221104-094000.png

I think you would be hard pressed to find a regular season game where the #1 team in the nation was more than a touchdown underdog but there have been a couple of instances in bowl games

Crazy podcast detailing just how terrible Harsin was a recruiting. Dropping the ball would be an understatement. He legitimately thought he was the smartest guy in the room and would win big in the SEC finding hidden gems and out scheming and out coaching Kirby Smart and Nick Saban šŸ˜‚

The Auburn boosters really tried to screw him over but my gosh Harsin was a disaster

Most of these coaches feel like they are the smartest people around too on everything. DLK should be leading this generationā€™s civil rightā€™s movement against ā€œwokenessā€ if you ask him and Sark should be leading his recovery group instead of attending. Most college coaches have 0 self awareness on their limitations. Jumbo still thinks his offense works even without a generational talent in Jameis. Harsin shouldā€™ve played the Auburn game with their boosters . He didnā€™t and he failed. I donā€™t think he was crazy to think he could out scheme people because at BSU he probably wasnā€™t pulling elite talent year over year so he stuck to his lane. Nothing wrong with that it just didnā€™t work.

Screenshot_20221104-094000.png

I think you would be hard pressed to find a regular season game where the #1 team in the nation was more than a touchdown underdog but there have been a couple of instances in bowl games

Couldā€™ve been the Buckeyes playing Notre Dame :smh:

Shout out to Gene Smith for opting to play Florida in the Gator Bowl (Urbans old team vs Urbans new team) instead of taking the post season ban

I ain't buyin it, but if Neb really does stick with Joseph and Wisco keeps Leonhard some of these HC agents are about to jump out a window :lol:

Playing with their food. Could have buried Udub by now

Probably still will anyways but wtf

Edit: A pick 6 while talking about how great Penix's arm is :rofl:

Last edited:
If the PAC 12 thinks people are gonna watch these games at 10:30 ET on Apple TV or Amazon prime theyā€™re nuts. 11 min to go in the 4th and itā€™s 12 CT/1 am ET. Iā€™m going to bed man

Oh man. Always some **** up here šŸ˜‚

Reminds me if the lightning game that didn't end until 1am or some ****

Get your money on Florida.

Haynes King on a bum *** shoulder show tomorrow.

Weigmanā€™s been dealing with the flu all week. Still throwing up and fever tonight.

What a constant disaster of a season. :lol:

Weigmanā€™s been dealing with the flu all week. Still throwing up and fever tonight.

You would think... šŸ˜” Not even excited. Tomorrow is going to be a ******* train wreck of a game :lol: :smh:

Games like today's slate are the reason why I dislike playoff expansion

Bama versus LSU
Tennessee versus Alabama
Georgia versus Tennessee
Ohio State versus Michigan
SEC championship game
Oregon versus USC

The stakes will be gone once we expand to a 12 team playoff. Both teams would be guaranteed a playoff spot so there is really no consequences for the loser. Even as a Georgia fan, I understand that our season is likely over if we lose this game today but I like that. I like high stakes.

Having this level of excitement for regular season games is the unique thing about college football that separated from every other sport. I'll get off my soapbox now lol

All depends on which AR shows up for Florida still

Itā€™s going to be windy in Boulder today for the Oregon game. 50+ mph gusts are in the forecast. Already pretty blustery at my house. Under might be the way to go if they havenā€™t adjusted that already.

Lol I missed a golden opportunity to troll. I got a last minute invite to your game today. Everything covered, Iā€™d just have to get down there. Canā€™t make it but Iā€™ll be hating in spirit. Though I hear midnight yell was canceled so maybe Iā€™m not misssing much. N41D N41D tmay407 tmay407

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom