OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m guessing they’re still predicting a blood bath here.

012028C6-2D03-4345-A85C-56233364AFED.jpeg

Damn Henderson, JSN, and 10 other players out vs Northwestern today

Should still be a blow out but damn

This wind is wild in the OSU game. FG kicker was practicing and it looked like the ball hit a wall and almost came backwards :lol:

Man targeting needs to be rebuilt or abolished. Like not all helmet to helmet is targeting.

That said Pearsall should have held onto that ******* dime from AR. I'll take a 15 yd gimme in this case.

That NW 4th down attempt was so bad :lol:. Might actually believe in them winning today if they had ANY offense

Dirty hit? Thats at least 3 QBs they've injured this year. Hopefully not a bad one this time around.
Don’t think it was dirty. QB was running and tackled but the D line man rolled after he got a hold of his left and wrenched his ankle/knee. idk that it was an intentional attempt to hurt him though.

I think at this point they’ve knocked out TTU, OK state, Kansas, Kansas State, and OU’s QBs. One or two of those were on dirty hits.

Refs really not gonna call pass interference on that TTU one hand catch play? Lol

Announcers debating if it’s a catch because he only used one hand, ignoring the TCU DB ran through the receiver and held his arm.

Don’t think it was dirty. QB was running and tackled but the D line man rolled after he got a hold of his left and wrenched his ankle/knee. idk that it was an intentional attempt to hurt him though.

I think at this point they’ve knocked out TTU, OK state, Kansas, Kansas State, and OU’s QBs. One or two of those were on dirty hits.
Forgot about K States qb. At this point I think we're past the point of doubt, they're a dirty *** team.

Billy trying to give aTm hope. I see his game. Instead of scoring from the 1, run a garbage play and let them start at the 10 instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom