OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rewatching the Utah vs. Zona game, UA's RB had a 58 yard rushing TD diving for the pylon and touching it before going out of bounds. The refs review the play, everyone was confused. They announce it's not a TD because the Arizona player's hand was between the ball and the pylon and touched the pylon first and therefore he's out of bounds. LMAOOO

Another "yes technically by the letter of the law, sure, but have you ever played football" pac 12 refs moment (that again benefits Utah.)

Comp seems like a good dude, but based on all the things I heard about his time at Michigan, I can’t rock with Lewan like that.

Man it's always good to come to SC but tonight I'm here with a brother that I served in the Navy with from 2006 until 2009. He got out but I stayed the course. I'm still in after 22 years and after 8 years of not seeing one another, when we got it together it felt like yesterday man.

Yall enjoy your veterans day and fight on!

20221111_180547.jpg

Man it's always good to come to SC but tonight I'm here with a brother that I served in the Navy with from 2006 until 2009. He got out but I stayed the course. I'm still in after 22 years and after 8 years of not seeing one another, when we got it together it felt like yesterday man.

20221111_180547.jpg
HANDSOME FIGHT ON ✌️

20221111_180547.jpg
Happy Veterans day bros tupac003 tupac003 dragicon dragicon atlsfinest atlsfinest

20221111_180547.jpg
RE2PECT-013.gif

Buffs in fine form right now. Shrout just injured himself on a noncontact play handing it off.

Also, they’re shredding them on the ground this drive and of course they pass the ball out the back of the end zone on the first play in the redzone.

Watching Lincoln Riley run up the score to cover the spread and call a timeout on defense to make they cover the spread with seconds remaining is comical.

Watching Lincoln Riley run up the score to cover the spread and call a timeout on defense to make they cover the spread with seconds remaining is comical.
He called a timeout because they had 12 men on the field, but yes I’m sure he cared about the spread that your salty *** bet the under on.

20221111_180547.jpg
Hope y’all got to celebrate with some good bourbon and stogies. That’s awesome.

20221111_180547.jpg

Dope as hell bro. Hope y’all enjoyed yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom