OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna miss Pac12 after dark with it becoming extinct in a few years
mjcry1 (1).png

I for one want to see Caleb and Lincoln, despite the defense middling 🔥

Jimbo’s ****ing lost it..

This is 1000% the teacher who let kids get away with murder, the classroom falls apart, and now he’s gotta crack down on trivial bull**** to look like an authoritarian.

I’ll be back when he’s fired, man.
I honestly think Sumlin had a better tenure man. Jimbo hasn’t given you anything on the field close to the highs of those two Manziel years (not even the Bama win last season, because it came after weeks of offensive mediocrity.)

Zona gotta be the best 4-6 team in the nation!
I’m 100% dead *** when I say this: their offense is loaded. They’ve got a 2-3 guys on that side that WE wanted.

Their flaw is their DC is an elite bag man with no actual coaching ability and they have no depth behind their transfers and underclassmen.

It’s why I get so annoyed when pundits from other leagues that don’t watch make comments based off record. Their receivers do crazy **** every week and then De Laura makes a bone head play because he literally plays drunk and their defense gives up 300 yards rushing for the L :lol:

I honestly think Sumlin had a better tenure man. Jimbo hasn’t given you anything on the field close to the highs of those two Manziel years (not even the Bama win last season, because it came after weeks of offensive mediocrity.)

Sumlin >>> Jimbo.
There was a point with Sumlin that I legit thought A&M could win it all.
Granted, Johnny was there, but still. Jimbo has been a complete letdown.
Jimbo buyout looking more realistic every week.

Man I remember watching that dude scramble like 30 yards side to side just evading defenders and ended up throwing a pick, it was probably the wildest scramble I’ve seen this year

I know the exact play you're talking about. :lol:
Yeah that dude can ball, but he needs to reel it in every now and then.
I'm rooting for him. Overall, the Pac12 was great yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom