OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purdue is the most likely champ. They have Northwestern and Indiana left and if they win out they’re in. If Illinois wins out and Purdue drops a game, I think Illinois gets in?

Illinois is going to get blown out by Michigan next weekend so I think they’re done.

Edit: I guess Iowa has a shot too?

Purdue is the most likely champ. They have Northwestern and Indiana left and if they win out they’re in. If Illinois wins out and Purdue drops a game, I think Illinois gets in?

Illinois is going to get blown out by Michigan next weekend so I think they’re done.

Yeah Illinois essentially needs to win out. That fluke loss to Indiana really biting them in the *** :smh:

What’s funny is the same officiating crew from that Indiana game was the same crew in the Purdue game. I do think Purdue outplayed them but there were still some awful calls

Edit: I guess Iowa has a shot too?
No team in the B1G West controls their own destiny. Doesn’t matter by itself if Purdue wins out.

There was a chart I saw. I’ll try to find it again.

Edit

Mike Leach talking about the UGA defense Saturday and what they did to make it tough on MSU's offense. Well, it wasn't just about battling UGA Saturday.

Leach says, and I'll paraphrase, "(Georgia) is good at making it difficult and we had others made it difficult too; I'm sure you saw the same game I did. It somewhat looked like they were paying homage to aspects of the Pac-12."

Pac-12 officiating. Literally a joke.

———

Story related to this: a very good friend of mine is on Mikes coaching staff. He says Mike often brings up how bad the PAC-12 is run. They joke that the PAC-12 got on Mikes nerves so much that one day he told the AD Chun he was going to go out for Milk and never came home

They’re saying a former football player came back years later in a targeted attack of current football players?

The players were coming back from a school field trip. What a disgusting person to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom