OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

4D8954D5-14A7-43C8-8A97-C6484C1BD8C4.gif

Jimbo is what he is. Unless the dude has a generational QB with a star studded roster he’s always been an average coach at best

FSU fans saw that firsthand

As bad as Jimbo is, DJ Durkin is worse.

Tried giving the benefit of the doubt with all the youth, the injuries, the lack of linebacker talent he inherited…

But they just aren’t getting better at literally anything week to week.

Jimbo deserves this for hiring that scumbag and Adazzio. Karma’s a *****.

Man I remember watching that dude scramble like 30 yards side to side just evading defenders and ended up throwing a pick, it was probably the wildest scramble I’ve seen this year

I know the exact play you're talking about. :lol:
Yeah that dude can ball, but he needs to reel it in every now and then.
I'm rooting for him. Overall, the Pac12 was great yesterday.

Last night they had 2nd and goal from the 5, and he took a 13 yard sack trying to run around dodging defenders instead if just throwing it away :lol:

As bad as Jimbo is, DJ Durkin is worse.

Tried giving the benefit of the doubt with all the youth, the injuries, the lack of linebacker talent he inherited…

But they just aren’t getting better at literally anything week to week.

Jimbo deserves this for hiring that scumbag and Adazzio. Karma’s a *****.
At least Jumbo didn’t get a player killed like Durkin.

All USC has to do is beat UCLA and they are in the championship game. Even if they lose to ND, they would only have one conference loss.

All USC has to do is beat UCLA and they are in the championship game. Even if they lose to ND, they would only have one conference loss.

That’s what I figured. And what about the other team? Is that still Oregon that controls their destiny?

That’s what I figured. And what about the other team? Is that still Oregon that controls their destiny?

It's murky there...

I believe if Oregon wins out they should be good but if they happen to lose to Utah, it could open the door for some chaos as to who would get in.

At least Jumbo didn’t get a player killed like Durkin.
Sleevegate feels like exactly the type thing that starts to happen when things are coming to a head.

Fred Spiller and Terrence Murphy and other former players are starting to get loud on Twitter.

Supposedly his buyout into due in full immediately like has been speculated. It’s 20% now and rest paid out annually over the term. So still stupid, but in smaller increments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom