OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
HBD to my brother and friend dacomeup dacomeup . Never forget when we stormed da Capital with our matching U Raymond Lewis JERSEYS. We threw up da 🙌 in crooked Nancy's office

Prime is entertaining UNT? I feel like if he waited he could at least snag Memphis which is a better job IMO.

UNT seems like one of those jobs that people keep saying SHOULD be better, but it’s never materialized.
UNT isn’t open yet though?

UNT = University of North Texas?

I thought Prime had burned all of his bridges in Texas.

I think him at a lower-end job where HSFB coaching relationships still really matter for recruiting purposes, he'd have a really hard time.

DFW Metroplex coaches just genuinely don't like or trust him.

Bigger jobs where those relationships matter less and NIL will buy you access HS coaches might otherwise not want to give you? He could do it.

Me too, he will probably be a top 10 pick. I’m just surprised someone with such high draft stock is transferring out of the speed in space offense that’s lighting the world up
Troll better. This material is 🚮

Happy Born Day to the only Miami fan left in here with the minerals to show face in the thread after all the **** their fanbase talked in August. 11-1. TVD elite. Top 5 HS class. HAH!

dacomeup dacomeup 🎂🎉
:lol: appreciate it. I’ll stand in the paint. Top 5 class def ain’t far off though.To another year of lies!

Dude def sparked the team and had the offense moving in that OU game. Looked way better than JT.

But WVU also need to be real for a sec. That worked because OU's weakness is running QBs and they've gotten gashed by every single one they've faced. Greene can't really pass and that's a problem. You're not really a "dual threat" if your only threat is your legs :lol:

:pimp:

33797B71-0F53-4114-BE43-90E35CF05775.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom