OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hating *** Stephen A and Finebaum.

They’re making fun of Utah not being a tough place to play :lol: “Utah’s not tough to play in, Utah’s hard to get to!”

Finebaum making an argument for Tennessee: “Tennessee’s not going to have an SEC championship game but they basically already had it because they beat Alabama!”

Apparently that Stephen A clip went CFB Twitter viral. Glad to know I wasn’t crazy in thinking his SEC takes were asinine.

nako xl nako xl Some whispers around A&M that Chris Marshall is eyeing USC.

Good luck!
We were heavily recruiting him with the previous staff and then 4-8 and $30M happened (He was a Carrington recruit.)

I don’t think Riley and Simmons recruited him at all at A&M though. Did he do anything for y’all this year? He a head case?

We were heavily involved with the prior staff and then 4-8 and $30M happened (He was a Carrington recruit.)

I don’t think Riley and Simmons recruited him at all at A&M though. Did he do anything for y’all this year? He a head case?
Not a ton of on the field production, but wildly active off it.

Got in a fight with Ainias Smith early because Ainias apparently called him out.
The sneak out to Prairie View crew.
He was the orchestrator of the weed in the locker room situation.
Rumors he assaulted an equipment manager who caught him stealing **** out of the locker room.

He's a whacko.

Not a ton of on the field production, but wildly active off it.

Got in a fight with Ainias Smith early because Ainias apparently called him out.
The sneak out to Prairie View crew.
He was the orchestrator of the weed in the locker room situation.
Rumors he assaulted an equipment manager who caught him stealing **** out of the locker room.

He's a whacko.
That said is it possible the general malaise and discontent of the team could have contributed? Bored unengaged kids tend to get into f*** s***. Idle hands and all that.

Jimbo is also renowned for lack of discipline with players right?

That said is it possible the general malaise and discontent of the team could have contributed? Bored unengaged kids tend to get into f*** s***. Idle hands and all that.

Jimbo is also renowned for lack of discipline with players right?
Maybe - but he was a goon with red flags in high school, too.

Then you throw in Denver Harris - who it sounds like they're trying to keep and his mom wants him to stay - and it's a recipe for goofy s***...
Shemar to Miami is too obvious.
Leave one train wreck for another!

Oh man can’t wait til we see Stroud in the league :lol:

Me too, he will probably be a top 10 pick. I’m just surprised someone with such high draft stock is transferring out of the speed in space offense that’s lighting the world up

surprised Oregon lets Kris Hutson speak to media.

We called him space cadet when he was at Bosco. You can't trust him to keep nothing under wraps.

I’m sure some college teams will be getting these too.

Isn't this what Mike's been wearing all season?

45SH53NWPJCZFJHMVRVDMFVWSA.JPG

mmm I think they are

These are Michigan 1's

DSC_4700.jpeg

Either way, I like seeing the swooshes out there.

Isn't this what Mike's been wearing all season?

45SH53NWPJCZFJHMVRVDMFVWSA.JPG
these definitely look like dunks. Head to toe,, this look is something sexy.

Deebo wearing Dior 1 lows? Sheesh? I never notice what the players are wearing during the game. Its almost impossible to notice unless you get a close up. AJ1 highs are the only ones that look obvious to me on tv, and other Jordans like XI's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom