OFFICIAL 2022-2023 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you guys feel about divisions? Or would you rather have a 3-6 schedule (3 permanent rivals and 6 rotating) like the SEC is about to get?

Travel wise I feel like a division schedule would be easier on you guys, no?
No divisions means greater flexibility with scheduling. And I believe the B1G promised they’d work with us.

Them UC Regents sound like some scorned Ex’s :lol:

nako xl nako xl think UCLA will continue this bit of success they're having when they join the B1G?
I think chip has a ceiling at UCLA and it’s Bout 9-10 wins every 4 years. He doesn’t recruit high school at all so his rosters the past 2 seasons have been all 4th-6th year players (this is DTRs 5th season as starter) so THIS success is only replicable about every 3 seasons. But I think UCLA can walk into the B1G and immediately be better than almost half the teams there.

No divisions means greater flexibility with scheduling. And I believe the B1G promised they’d work with us.

I think chip has a ceiling at UCLA and it’s Bout 9-10 wins every 4 years. He doesn’t recruit high school at all so his rosters the past 2 seasons have been all 4th-6th year players (this is DTRs 5th season as starter) so THIS success is only replicable about every 3 seasons. But I think UCLA can walk into the B1G and immediately be better than almost half the teams there.
That doesn't sound good to me unless the Vols and Dogs are playing more "western division teams" during the season

That doesn't sound good to me unless the Vols and Dogs are playing more "western division teams" during the season

Tennessee would more than likely always end up playing Bama from the west as they are pretty big rivals (probably each other’s biggest rivals aside from Auburn for Bama and Florida for Tennessee)

Georgia has only played alabama like 2x in the regular season in the last decade plus right?

Do away with divisions

The transfer portal opens for two weeks on Dec 4. With all the rumors right now it’s looking like it’s going to be college football free agency and has become more interesting than recruiting is.

N41D N41D smoke that Anthony Lucas is bouncing too. What was he suspended for?
The weed incident.

I think the general feeling right now with last year's class is Marshall and Lucas hit the portal. Denver Harris is a coin flip - if he's welcomed back. Smoke Bouie may want to be closer to home.

And then Shemar and Brownlow-Dindy are the question marks. There hasn't been any Shemar smoke on the A&M side at all, just the random one-off from Brewster's kid. GBD has just been frustrated not playing given his knee issue.

That's really all that there's been any real smoke around at this point.

Last edited:
Interesting Big 12 football Fact:

TCU has started the current season 10-0. The last two Big 12 teams to start the season 10-0 were 2012 Kansas St and 2015 Oklahoma St.

Each team was finally defeated in week 11 by Baylor.

Who does TCU play this weekend?

Interesting Big 12 football Fact:

TCU has started the current season 10-0. The last two Big 12 teams to start the season 10-0 were 2012 Kansas St and 2015 Oklahoma St.

Each team was finally defeated in week 11 by Baylor.

Who does TCU play this weekend?

How much you putting on it?

Prime is entertaining UNT? I feel like if he waited he could at least snag Memphis which is a better job IMO.

UNT seems like one of those jobs that people keep saying SHOULD be better, but it’s never materialized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom